Decent Video players for Mac?

Chris1976

27 posts in this topic

With the fast update and regeneration of electronic products, advanced technology was brought in so as to enrich people’s daily life. Portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad and other digital players became much more popular. Because of high requirement for input formats, people need to convert video clips to suitable formats. I received help from my friends so I can upload my video to Youtube in time and I’d also like to share my favorite three video converters for you. They are Total Video Converter, HD Converter and MOD Converter, which all support all mainstream input and output formats. Under the help of these converters, you will enjoy a pleasant digital journey on your digital device.

4Easysoft Mod Converter is absolutely an ideal tool to help you operate your digital JVC Camcorder and other digital devices, like PSP, Walkman, Zune, iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc at will.

mod.jpg

This MOD Converter can help you convert video files to multiple formats which are suitable for versatile digital devices, so you can enjoy your favorite movies or music on iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic, iPhone, etc. Apart from this, you can optimize your output clips by setting video effect, trimming video length, cropping unwanted black edge, and adding watermark. All these perfect functions can ensure your output quality and make you enjoy a comfortable conversion..

Another excellent video converter-- Total Video Converter is an all-in-one video converter tool.

abc.jpg

It can convert almost all mainstream video formats even HD videos to multiple output formats. You can improve the video effect by setting Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation.

In addition, you could trim the output length, crop wanted video size and unwanted black edge, which can optimize the output quality. While converting, you can preview the output clips and snapshot beautiful images. Or you can add beautiful image to the video.

Furthermore, this video converter can help you merge several clips into one file, so you can enjoy your favorite videos successively.

At last, if you want to enjoy special HD life, just have a try this professional HD Converter.

gen.jpg

With the help of this HD Converter, you can convert HD videos and other video formats easily.

Besides your conversion between all mainstream SD and HD, you can also adjust the video effect, trim the video length to get your favorite clip, crop video play region to retain what you want, add text and images to optimize your output clips. You will get more surprise from our HD Converter.

System Requirements

OS Supported: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, and Windows Vista, Windows 7

CPU: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above

RAM: 512MB RAM or more

In a word, I’d like to share my favorite three multimedia devices and I really hope they are helpful for you. And also I’d also hope you can share with your friends to release them from the trouble and save time and energy!

More related and useful tools here may be suitable for you:

DVD Converter Suite

DVD Copier

As we all know that High-definition video or HD video refers to a video system of higher resolution than standard-definition (SD) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1280×720 pixels (720p) or 1920×1080 pixels (1080i/1080p). As there are more and more devices and equipment available for playing and recording HD videos, it has become the favorite video format for people to enjoy more wonderful video very soon.

However, not all the software and devices can support this format, such as Windows Movie Maker; iPod, iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen; Youtube, myspace and other online video website. etc. Sometimes we still need a third party—HD Converter to overcome such inconvenience.

This HD Converter provides these powerful functions:

1.Convert among HD videos, such as HD DV, HD TS, MTS, M2TS,etc

2.Convert among SD videos or general videos

3.Convert SD (Standard-Definition) video or general video to HD video

4.Convert HD video to SD (Standard-Definition) video or general video

5.Edit or polish video - Merge, Effect, Trim, Crop, Snapshot,and watermark.

MTS Converter is another wonderful video converter for HD Series.

Because this MTS Converter can not only convert MTS, but also TS, MOD, and various HD videos to regular videos.

It also provides these functions:

1. Support broad input formats, like MTS, TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MOV, FLV, WMV, HD MP4, etc

2. Get audio from videos and audios

3. Accessibility features to edit video - Merge, Effect, Trim, Crop and Snapshot

As is known to all, the M2TS is a container file format for multiplexing audio, video and other streams which is commonly used for high definition video on Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD and Sony's camcorders. But it is really a question, if you want to enjoy the .m2ts files on iPhone, iPod, Sansa, Archos, etc and share them on Youtube, my space.

Another easy-to-use converter for HD videos is

M2TS Converter

Here are Key functions of this converter:

a. Convert M2TS files to MKV, AVI, WMV, MP4 and more

b. Convert TS, MTS, TS, MOD, TOD, MOV, FLV, WMV, HD MP4, etc

c. Added audio converter and audio extractor

d. Advanced video editing - Merge, Effect, Trim, Crop and Snapshot

In conclusion, the three products can bring more convenience to your HD video conversion. Their powerful functions make the video conversion easy and fast. Under the help of these HD converters, people will enjoy a wonderful and comfortable HD life!

Here are some related and useful tools for Mac version and hope they can also be helpful:

Mac Video Converter

Mac MTS Converter

Mac iMedia Converter

For more information, you can visit 4Easysoft’s official website:

4Easysoft Studio