Chameleon v2 Artworks

118 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Anybody knows how to make the rc2 bootloader load after e.g. 5 secs cause it waits for enter to boot..

thanx..

Define Timeout & Default keys in com.apple.Boot.plist with values X for Timeout seconds and hd(x,y) for the OS you want to boot by default

try to add timeout string

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>5</string>

in your com.apple.Boot.plist

MAN you are a life saver.. i had to press that damn Enter key every time my h4ck b00ted up.. arg# the pain! ;)

Thanx mate!

edit : oh and an edit had be made! i need some info about the colors of your 10.6.1, the menubar and the window decoration of the about mac etc.. i know about icons i've got me self a solution, but the bar.. hm..

I made a theme for Windows / Mac Dual-booting

It's a 1680x1050 theme

Hope you guys like it!

post-367313-1239832550_thumb.jpg

ps. the camara-picture quality was bad , so I just copy/paste the 'device' and 'menu' sections to the 'background', so the quality is better...

Mac_of_Win_theme.zip

wondering if anyone still reading this. this is a self-extract package. i dl it, what do i do after the installation?

thanx.

katie

• 2 months later...
This thread intend to gather themes created by users who want to colorize this new "species" of Chameleon.

Upload Files Theme here.

Please, think to add a screenshot of your own theme when you post it.

To install a theme: drop it as Default in /Extra/Themes folder, or drop files in an existing Default folder.

My contribution:

1st pic: Chameleon-Graphite

2nd pic: Chameleon-Graphite-Simple

NOTE: VoodooLab have a new Forum, with Themes section for Chameleon v2: http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php

Please, post your themes there, this is the place now ;)

Nice work man, thanks!

I tryed to register in voodooprojects.org, but for some reason the server always redirect us to an anoying spam image so I can't download the themes...

That one with the apple skull is very nice two :-)

• 4 weeks later...
Here's a theme I made as a tribute to the Chameleon team.

It's optimised for 1680x1050 resolution.

Enjoy

EDIT: I have noticed that the device and boot images weren't squashed, so they stretched when viewed at 1680x1050. So I have uploaded a new zip containing those revised images which should replace the originals . See linked file 'Blackosx_Chameleon_Tribute_Squashed_Logos.zip'

all your themes are awesome

• 5 weeks later...

this is my first attempt at a boot logo, by the way i didnt do it, i didnt install snow leopard on a ud3p, hope you like it im giving it here first maby more to its a bart simpson if you cant see it, i used gimp to change the transparency and remove a border it had, search google images for 78 x 96 png files and you fill find alot of ready and almost ready image files to choose...

post-598450-1270964038.png

post-598450-1270964250.png

Guest M.Harley

Sweet Theme!

Here's a theme I made as a tribute to the Chameleon team.

It's optimised for 1680x1050 resolution.

Enjoy

:)

EDIT: I have noticed that the device and boot images weren't squashed, so they stretched when viewed at 1680x1050. So I have uploaded a new zip containing those revised images which should replace the originals . See linked file 'Blackosx_Chameleon_Tribute_Squashed_Logos.zip'

• 4 weeks later...
This thread intend to gather themes created by users who want to colorize this new "species" of Chameleon.

Upload Files Theme here.

Please, think to add a screenshot of your own theme when you post it.

To install a theme: drop it as Default in /Extra/Themes folder, or drop files in an existing Default folder.

My contribution:

1st pic: Chameleon-Graphite

2nd pic: Chameleon-Graphite-Simple

NOTE: VoodooLab have a new Forum, with Themes section for Chameleon v2: http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php

Please, post your themes there, this is the place now :worried_anim:

I love these 2 theme;)

• 2 years later...