Installed, working great! However, didn't appear to detect my Ubuntu 8.10 installation...
Loving the ability to use new Apple logo's for the boot graphic.
works perfectly on GUID partition, EP35-DSL3L, previously using munky's method and kext's from Delicious Soup thread (some updated).
Ubuntu 8.10 shows up (on a different drive), as well as Windows 7 (also on different drive). Also my backup drive shows up, maybe they could only add drives that are bootable?
And for when people come looking, this is how I installed it:
- download file
- unzip file
- open up terminal
- cd /
- mkdir /Volumes/EFI; mount_hfs /dev/disk<drive>s1 /Volumes/EFI; cd /Volumes/EFI
- mkdir Extra; cp -R /Volumes/EFI/Extensions /Volumes/EFI/Extra
- if you have a modified com.apple.Boot.plist, cp it to /Volumes/EFI
- cd into Chameleon download directory (cd ~/Desktop/Chameleon-2.0RC1-r408-bin)
- cp -R smbios.plist Themes /Volumes/EFI/Extra
- sudo fdisk -f boot0 -u -y /dev/rdisk<drive>
- sudo dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk<drive>s2
- sudo cp boot /Volumes/EFI
- umount /Volumes/EFI
Where <drive> is a number 1+, you can find in disk utility by right clicking on a parition and clicking information.