ati radeon hd 4670

aod420247

7 posts in this topic

so after searching around i cant really find any help on the issue of a working driver for my model. has anyone got any info regarding this model? any help would be greatly appreciated. this is the last thing that i have to get working everyhting else is perfect.

so after searching around i cant really find any help on the issue of a working driver for my model. has anyone got any info regarding this model? any help would be greatly appreciated. this is the last thing that i have to get working everyhting else is perfect.

Try this because the 4600series are included in this natit

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t=#entry1117045

Good luck

Try this because the 4600series are included in this natit

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t=#entry1117045

Good luck

Hi AROBASEFR,

I have also got an HD4670, and am not able to get this natit to work. Should the default framebuffer be used (Motmot) or should I use Kakapo or Raven instead? Reason I ask is that on IRC a little while ago I was advised to try raven/kakapo and neither worked (but that was with a different natit)

Thanks in advance

Not work for me, ati 4670 radeon sapphire 512 ram, i have a black screen, my monitor support 1680x1050, i have removed natit and atiradeon200x kext now work only at 1024x768 (work from the first installation ), no qe no ci.

Any solution?

Not work for me, ati 4670 radeon sapphire 512 ram, i have a black screen, my monitor support 1680x1050, i have removed natit and atiradeon200x kext now work only at 1024x768 (work from the first installation ), no qe no ci.

Any solution?

If this natit doesn't work for you i guess you have to wait like me (HD4850) for full support on 10.5.7 release with optimised drivers !

:)