• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Kalliopy

Kalliopy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Has anyone experienced issues with logging in? I tried several times today, and had a lot of problems. I didn't receive an error message at all -- login name and password was fine -- it just went back to the screen prior to logging in and still said "Guest" and "Log in". The only way I finally got it to work was to try to post a topic, at which point it told me I needed to log in to post (which I knew it would), and it finally allowed me to log in.

Has anyone else experienced this issue here?

Thanks,
Kalliopy

ComplexMind

ComplexMind

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Fubra Team
  • 68 posts
This sounds like an issue we had a few weeks ago which was fixed by the devs... I'll get them to take a look again... Thanks for the report.

M.

Woofa

Woofa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Many. To many.

This sounds like an issue we had a few weeks ago which was fixed by the devs... I'll get them to take a look again... Thanks for the report.

M.

Still an issue apparently. Oddly it worked when I logged in after clicking reply to this topic so I was able to post this, but it previously did exactly as Kalliopy encountered when I attempted to log in from the forum index.

aetherzz

aetherzz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
yeah when I try to login it says login failed please check your user name and password however I reload the page it is actually logged in.

ComplexMind

ComplexMind

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Fubra Team
  • 68 posts
The developers are aware and working on it again...

zaw00r

zaw00r

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Retired
  • 12 posts

yeah when I try to login it says login failed please check your user name and password however I reload the page it is actually logged in.

Are you still experience login problems ?

curveball692

curveball692

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Are you still experience login problems ?

I know I am still having issues. I cant log in through the main login button, but can for a reply to a thread. Tried using Safari 4.0 beta (PC) and IE 8. Dont know if its browser type/version related.

zaw00r

zaw00r

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Retired
  • 12 posts

I know I am still having issues. I cant log in through the main login button, but can for a reply to a thread. Tried using Safari 4.0 beta (PC) and IE 8. Dont know if its browser type/version related.

have you tried to reset browser (clear the cookies)?

curveball692

curveball692

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

have you tried to reset browser (clear the cookies)?

Nope, but I just loaded the page in Google Chrome for the first time, and it took my password on the first try. :)

user555

user555

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
im still having issues using the login system... i was having issues with this when i was using the vbulletin forum software and had an external page....

its extremely annoying to have this issue, because i log in like a bijillion times... but keep at it guys youll get it!

sniper.de

sniper.de

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
the problem still exists, however I am able to login via "Add Reply".....

zaw00r

zaw00r

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Retired
  • 12 posts

the problem still exists, however I am able to login via "Add Reply".....

Hi sniper.de,

We have updated login script, Can you check if you can login using:

http://www.insanelym...p...gin&CODE=00

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy