Intermittent Login Issues

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone experienced issues with logging in? I tried several times today, and had a lot of problems. I didn't receive an error message at all -- login name and password was fine -- it just went back to the screen prior to logging in and still said "Guest" and "Log in". The only way I finally got it to work was to try to post a topic, at which point it told me I needed to log in to post (which I knew it would), and it finally allowed me to log in.

Has anyone else experienced this issue here?

Thanks,

Kalliopy

This sounds like an issue we had a few weeks ago which was fixed by the devs... I'll get them to take a look again... Thanks for the report.

M.

Still an issue apparently. Oddly it worked when I logged in after clicking reply to this topic so I was able to post this, but it previously did exactly as Kalliopy encountered when I attempted to log in from the forum index.

Are you still experience login problems ?

I know I am still having issues. I cant log in through the main login button, but can for a reply to a thread. Tried using Safari 4.0 beta (PC) and IE 8. Dont know if its browser type/version related.

I know I am still having issues. I cant log in through the main login button, but can for a reply to a thread. Tried using Safari 4.0 beta (PC) and IE 8. Dont know if its browser type/version related.

have you tried to reset browser (clear the cookies)?

im still having issues using the login system... i was having issues with this when i was using the vbulletin forum software and had an external page....

its extremely annoying to have this issue, because i log in like a bijillion times... but keep at it guys youll get it!