Where is Maxxuss?

Swad

240 posts in this topic

But this is more than an extended vacation. OS X 10.4.6 has come and gone… yet no word from the once-resident OSx86 hacker. Indeed, other have now taken his place in releasing patches for the new builds.

Hehe, I haven't!

RA_WILL_KILL, you can't just post that and not explain. Seriously. :angry:

However, I can tell you that Maxxuss doesn't work for Apple, that the people who originally made the first crack didn't work for Apple, and that the DVDs that were leaked did not come from Apple. Just to clear up any conspiracy theories out there. :D

I for one think that Steve Jobs has too much pride to even think of letting Maxxuss work for apple. Besides maxxuss wasnt the original osx hacker/'s, if they were to hire him, they would of already hired the orginal osx86'ers.

I originally thought that maybe Myzar was Maxxuss. But after looking though things, Maxxuss's and Myzar's cracking methods are a little different different. In fact, updating a Maxxuss install using a Myzar update will usually break your installation.

Unless this is all done on purpose to throw people off track...

I doubt Maxxuss is in jail, working for Apple, abducted by aliens, or anything like that. He's among us still working, either underground or in broad view using a different name. Or if anything, maybe he's just... well... busy. He's got a life too.

I originally thought that maybe Myzar was Maxxuss. But after looking though things, Maxxuss's and Myzar's cracking methods are a little different different. In fact, updating a Maxxuss install using a Myzar update will usually break your installation.

Unless this is all done on purpose to throw people off track...

I doubt Maxxuss is in jail, working for Apple, abducted by aliens, or anything like that. He's among us still working, either underground or in broad view using a different name. Or if anything, maybe he's just... well... busy. He's got a life too.

uh uh let down your crack, maxxuss is maxxuss i'm only using his work to build a dvd for the masses but without maxxuss nothing would be possible

Judging from the time period I wonder if Maxxus is a student... now is the time of year when you have to pull your grades up and get ready for your finals, final projects, and essays, etc.

Got a test tomorrow myself... and way to many research papers.

KublaKahn

i owuld believe that he is a college student working on projects and exams. im doing a lot in school these days.

whatever he or she may be doing, i give a big w00t over to his general direction.

we all appreciate what you have done to give the blessing of OS X to all who gives it the time. :blink: good work!

I think Maxxuss is 2 dudes. Close. Known each other their whole lives, at least for many years. 1 knows Windows and Linux. 1 knows Mac and Linux. Roomies at a college somewhere. Together they are The Max. The Ultimate.

Max Us.