Rich, Poor, Dumb Man's OS - wallpaper

12 posts in this topic

I used to post here awhile back, and decided to post some of my artwork here because a lot of it revolves around OS and Apple related stuff!

Threw this together quickly in PS CS4 (as you can tell I didn't do much of the artistic work :unsure: )

post-395425-1237409602_thumb.jpg

I don't HATE Windows, but I sure as hell don't like Vista.

It's 1680 x 1050, requests for othersizes possible, I'm just a bit busy lately with tax season (oh, joy).

Enjoy!

I used to post here awhile back, and decided to post some of my artwork here because a lot of it revolves around OS and Apple related stuff!

Threw this together quickly in PS CS4 (as you can tell I didn't do much of the artistic work :D )

post-395425-1237409602_thumb.jpg

I don't HATE Windows, but I sure as hell don't like Vista.

It's 1680 x 1050, requests for othersizes possible, I'm just a bit busy lately with tax season (oh, joy).

Enjoy!

Wouldnt OS X be the rich, dumb man's OS? Smart people don't have problems with Windows...

Suzie's Soliloquy, thanks for the idea! Sadly, I'm not a huge fan of reflections. IMO, They are way over-done. I'll do a second version of this wallpaper when I get a chance, I already have a few ideas :(

Smart people don't have problems with Windows...

Exactly! Smart people don't have problems with Windows because they've moved over to OS X. :)

• 2 months later...