anyone use xtorrent on a hack?

projekt k

8 posts in this topic

so i started a list of programs i'd like to install after my pc parts get here and i build this beast. And i was so hapy to see utorrent release a beta for mac's. I used bit comet in the past but with utorrent i was getting triple download speeds on the same torrents. So i switched and it seemed to use less of my cpu just to run dry with no downloads. well then i was thinking about the software i heard about xtorrent which is for macs only. does anyone use it? satisfied with its performace? i only as because i like how the software is kind of layed out like itunes which means i could keep my illegals out of itunes and keep itunes for just legit music and my ipod. my ipod doesnt like pirated music.

let me know if xtorrent is a go or if its f'n slow

arent torrents illegal. ...also...i just started using mac.... sounds like you no alot about mac. do you know anything else about applications that are good for music and just good programs for a mac like that. sounds like you know alot about the mac applications/programs. you can leave a post on my account page or just reply here.

only if you download pirated software. but now lets say i download the new metallica album and then i go and download it, thats legal. Not so much with software though. i also use torrent applications to transfer files to my other computers. its better than using my network because what if im online and im 200 miles away, it comes in handy. thats why torrent apps still exist and they are suing torrent uploaders because many people use torrent apps for legal reasons.

uTorrent Mac is the best in my opinion.

Transmission is alright, it's the 2nd best, it was the best choice, until uTorrent showed up.

XTorrent is just a repackaging of Transmission.

^this^

Tried em all and most are just pretty apps that do the same thing at the end of the day