[Guida] Leopard 10.5.6 su Asrock G31-M S e G31-M GS

227 posts in this topic

Hey guys iDeneb 10.5.6 v1.4 installed my pc but restart with error (using 10485 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers) HELP ME!!!!!

My pc Core 2 Duo E4500 2.20Ghz

Asrcock G31m-S

2Gb 800 ram

DVDRW Sata

2tb sata hard

PS Keyboard USB Mouse

Have you flashed the BIOS with the modified file in post #1?

Giorgio

Have you PATCHED the BIOS with the file POSTED in POST#1? (Images are not significant, are the same for non patched or patched BIOS).

Are you sure?

The error showed is for a NON PATCHED BIOS.

Which graphic card have you?

Giorgio

Mongolia

I patched afudos

With the file in Post#1?

Try to boot with -s

and at the prompt type:

mount -uw / <return>

cd /System/Library/Extensions <return>

rm -rf NVDAResman.kext <return>

reboot <return>

respect spaces and case sensitive

Giorgio

ACLinject.kext e HDAEnabler.kext non c'erano, ora il mic viene visto ma non registra, ovvero sento il rientro del mic ma dai programmi non funziona la registrazione.

Azalia va eliminato come pure ACLinject.kext e HDAEnabler.kext (se ci sono). VoodooHDA.kext deve essere la versione 0.2.1 perchè la 0.2.2 non fa funzionare il mic.

Col vecchio Appledecrypt non succede nulla, rallenta solo leggermente i tempi di caricamento del sistema.

Giorgio

ciao a tutti anche io ho questa merdosa scheda madre e dovrei flashare il bios ho già afuwin e il file per il flash ma volevo sapere se basta mettere tutti i file nella sua stessa cartella e farlo partire con il flash oppure devo fare qualche altra cosa

p.s.

ci sono due rom G31MGS130.rom e ._G31MGS130.rom devo inserirle entrambe?

p.p.s inoltre volevo anche sapere se su un hdd è possibile avere sia xp che leo e se la risposta è si sapere anche qual'è l'mbl giusto e se posso mantenere l'attuale installazione di xp oppure ripeterla dopo leo

Grazie mille

vi prego rispondetemi :(

ITALIANO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH TRANSLATE

Updated at 1 April 2009 (USB and LAN section for G31-M S)

I public this brief guide to the unfortunate owners of motherboard AsRock G31M-S and G31M-GS (they differ only for the LAN, a RTL81102EL on the G31M-S, which in fact is a 8139clone not supported by Leopard, but I found the solution to make it to work, see the bottom, and a RTL1000 on G31M-GS, supported with the kext present in iDeneb 1.4 and XxX 10.5.6).

The sound is an ALC662, which only works with Azalia out (I tried with Taruga patch, but although present in the System Profiler does not go out any sounds), now with voodooHDA.kext works in and out very fine.

The USB 2.0 should be in conflict with ICH7 then you must disable the feature from 2.0 BIOS and resolves with a USB 2.0 PCI card that are not controlled by the BIOS and works very well so you can use USB keyboard and mouse (point A of the relevant section of the USB BIOS). Alternatively, using PS2 keyboard and mouse, without additional PCI USB card, by setting the USB section of the BIOS as described in the section B of the relevant section below.

The video card inside (GMA3100) is not supported by Leopard so you need an external PCI-E graphic card.

Then take iDeneb 1.4 and start the installation of Leopard 10.5.6.

You must modified the BIOS

1) Flash the BIOS with the appropriate file:

For G31-M S: G31MS130.rom.zip

For G31M-GS: G31MGS130.rom.zip

BIOS settings: ( only the most important)

CPU Configuration:

Enhanced Halt State [Disabled]

Intel Virtualization tech. [Enabled] : (only CPU that support that feature)

CPU Thermal Throttling [Enabled]

No-Execute Memory Protection [Enabled]

Intel? SpeedStep? tech. [Disabled]

On-Demand Clock Modulation [Disabled]

ACPI Configuration:

Suspend To RAM [Auto]

Repost Video on STR Resume [Yes]

Check Ready Bit [Disabled]

Restore on AC/Power Loss [Power Off]

Ring-In Power On [Disabled]

PCI Devices Power On [Disabled]

PS/2 Keyboard Power On [Disabled]

RTC Alarm Power On [Disabled]

ACPI HPET Table [Enabled]

IDE Configuration:

ATA/IDE Configuration [Enhanced]

USB Configuration:

A

USB Controller [Enabled]

USB 2.0 Support [Disabled] (USB PCI card, USB mouse and keyboard)

Legacy USB Support [Enabled]

B

USB Controller [Enabled]

USB 2.0 Support [Enabled]

Legacy USB Support [Disabled] (PS2 mouse and keyboard)

2) Start iDeneb 1.4 DVD, initialize the Leopard partition with Mac OSX (Journaled) and in Customize choose:

Language: Only your language

Additionals Fonts: Yes

X11: Si

iDeneb Essential System: Yes

Patches 10.5.6 Ready:

Alternative Essential Patch:

ACPI Kext 10.5.6: NO

PS2Fix for ACPI kext 10.5.6 (only if you have PS2 mouse and keyboard)

AMD Patch: No

Audio: AppleAzaliaAudio or nothing if you install later voodooHDA.kext

Chipset: ICHx Fixed + JMicronATA

Kernel: Nothing or Kernel 9.5.0 Voodoo if you have not a vanilla compatible CPU.

Network: RealtekR1000 for G31-M GS nothing for G31-M S

Fix: AppleSMBIOS like the frequence of your RAM (seatbelt Fix if you use voodoo kernel)

PS2 fix (if you have PS2 mouse and keyboard, point B of USB section)

System Utilities: nothing

Video: for your videocard

Applications: nothing

Netbook: nothing

3) Reboot and then: delete AppleDecrypt.kext and install this with kexthelper: AppleDecrypt.kext.zip

(if you have choose point A in BIOS section, you must delete AppleHPET.kext too), reboot with -v -f flags and you will have Leopard 10.5.6 on this motherboard.

Update 01/04/2009: solution for integrated LAN of G31-M S: delete from /System/Library/Extensions IONetworkingFamily.kext and install this: IONetworkingFamily.kext.zip

with kexthelper and reboot with -v -f

hi there, i see i have got asrock G31M-VS mobo i can get osx installed may be needs patched bios. please guide me where can i get patched bios to boot osx dvd. i tried all distros (kalyway,ideneb and itkos) none is booting all restarting pc. any help i will appreciate

hi there, i see i have got asrock G31M-VS mobo i can get osx installed may be needs patched bios. please guide me where can i get patched bios to boot osx dvd. i tried all distros (kalyway,ideneb and itkos) none is booting all restarting pc. any help i will appreciate

To flash the BIOS is a basic action and is off topic in this guide

Giorgio

To flash the BIOS is a basic action and is off topic in this guide

Giorgio

ok, thank you for your quick reply..i thought same guide will apply to my asrock G31M-VS

as the other Asrock G31M-S and Asrock G31M-GS are basicly same. But the only thing holding me back is my orignal bios. anyway i will have to wait for someone to patch the bios.

salve,

ho letto questa guida e ho notato che una delle scehde madri in questione è come la mia...io h un problema voglio installare leopard su un hardk disk dierso da quello di windows...però inserisco il cd d iPC e al caricamento d darwin mi si riavvia...cosa sarà?? spero tu mi dia una mano...grazie

ciao!

salve,

ho letto questa guida e ho notato che una delle scehde madri in questione è come la mia...io h un problema voglio installare leopard su un hardk disk dierso da quello di windows...però inserisco il cd d iPC e al caricamento d darwin mi si riavvia...cosa sarà?? spero tu mi dia una mano...grazie

ciao!

Ricontrolla passo passo quello che hai fatto ma devi flashare il bios sotto win con ASRflash utilizzando la rom allegate a questa guida

poi configurarlo e infine installare ipc

Ciao a tutti.

Sono possesore di una scheda G31M-GS e ho il bios versione 1.60(ultimo bios aggoirnato dal sito asrock), volevo chiedere se devo flashare il bios con quello indicato nel post inziale o va bene lasciare la versione attuale. Chiedevo se devo usare quello indicato, versione 1.3, se non crea problemi tornare indietro.

Grazie.

Quello da 400k ovviamente.

Scaricando con windows vedi anche la copia indicizzata dei file (1 o 2 k) che ovviamente non è da usare.

Giorgio

Ciao a tutti.

Sono possesore di una scheda G31M-GS e ho il bios versione 1.60(ultimo bios aggoirnato dal sito asrock), volevo chiedere se devo flashare il bios con quello indicato nel post inziale o va bene lasciare la versione attuale. Chiedevo se devo usare quello indicato, versione 1.3, se non crea problemi tornare indietro.

Grazie.

E' chiarissimo: bisogna flashare col file rom nel primo post.

Giorgio