Driver for ATI X1300 on Thinkpad T60

wangjiajun

3 posts in this topic

Dear all,

I have ATI X1300 (0x1002, 0x7149) in my Thinkpad T60. After installation, I managed to get my it working in resolution 1400*1050 by changing /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist

However, I am wondering which driver I can use to perfectly drive this graphic card in order I can change resolution as I wish.

By far, I tried one version of NatitX1300 but failed.

Also I tried ATIRadeonX1000.kext and add my device ID in it. Still leopard shows "no kext loaded".

If you happen to use the same card or simply know it, please advice me how to give my graphic card a perfect driver.

Thanks!

If you find the perfect driver let me know as well. I've been hackintoshing for two years and use the same method you do. I have the same ID as well. I have only be able to get the fixed laptop panel resolution to work like you indicated below. If you add your id to the Info.plist for the Radeon X1000 driver and remove the power management kexts you should be able to get CI/QE woerking - but you will have mouse tearings as a side effect

~lostproc

Dear all,

I have ATI X1300 (0x1002, 0x7149) in my Thinkpad T60. After installation, I managed to get my it working in resolution 1400*1050 by changing /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist

However, I am wondering which driver I can use to perfectly drive this graphic card in order I can change resolution as I wish.

By far, I tried one version of NatitX1300 but failed.

Also I tried ATIRadeonX1000.kext and add my device ID in it. Still leopard shows "no kext loaded".

If you happen to use the same card or simply know it, please advice me how to give my graphic card a perfect driver.

Thanks!