Evolution vs. Creation

Swad

160 posts in this topic

I can't understand why some adult guys still believe in creation, Santa Claus or the Easter bunny.
Religion was also add by mankind, so believe in god, creation, Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny IS the same.

You weren't alive when the first religious texts were written, nor is there any physical proof for/against the existance of God(s) therefore your unequivocal stance on this matter is in itself unscientific and based entirely on personal belief - yet your tone seems mocking of anyone who chooses to believe God does exist, so you contradict yourself. Why should your unprovable beleif that god doesn't exist be any better than my unprovable belief that he does.

To answer your comments about the flying spaghetti monster i am in complete agreement that the teaching of ID or Creationism has no place in the science classroom simply because of the fact that it is completely unscientific. Evolution should be taught as the current theory until such time as a science proves it as fact or finds a better one, and students should be given enough information about the limits of it's application to make their own choices regarding how we all arrived on this little blue-green planet.

Students should also be given an understanding of other beliefs surrounding creation (in a religious education situation, not in a science lab) so that we don't breed nations of intollerant idiots completely unprepared to respect others beliefs if they don't agree with them.

Everyone should respect each other and his/her belief in who/whatever.

Anyway I think that the belief in God does not collide with scientific discoveries.

As long as it is not about creation and the beginning of everything, most things can be explained quite well with science. How everything got in its place is another mystery, because we cannot yet look back at the very very beginning (presumably the Big Bang) and because of the very limited comprehension of things such as eternity, infinity, thinking in other dimensions than the three well known-ones and other things which largely exceed the capacities of our little human brains.

I guess the whole creationism discussion is a lot about psychological aspects as many people can't stand the idea that man is not the crown of creation, that we are animals, maybe more intelligent, but still directed by rather primitive processes, instincts which are remainders from times, where we all just began to evolve to what we are.

Isn't it much more comfortable to think that we CAN control everything, that we CAN put the world to our feet and maybe also that we ARE THE ONLY intelligent race out in this universe? Sure, it is, but I guess this is just a means to ease ourselves.

In fact, I've always had the question if there is inteligent life in the unievrse, becuse here, on earth, we, the humans, are only "half-way" of the evolution. We can evolve into something more complex, more "perfect" intelectually speaking (because physically we will have to adapt to our medium conditions) and more aware of our surroundings...who knows...maybe we will reach stars some day, maybe we'll be just a vague memory of a new species of humans...I don't know, but as long as we have the possibility to "play" with the human genome and push the modifications to the limit, we will know a little bit more about our future.

In fact, I've always had the question if there is inteligent life in the unievrse, becuse here, on earth, we, the humans, are only "half-way" of the evolution. We can evolve into something more complex, more "perfect" intelectually speaking (because physically we will have to adapt to our medium conditions) and more aware of our surroundings...who knows...maybe we will reach stars some day, maybe we'll be just a vague memory of a new species of humans...I don't know, but as long as we have the possibility to "play" with the human genome and push the modifications to the limit, we will know a little bit more about our future.

Well, it would be sufficient if we were able to settle on other planets (for a beginning we should stick with Mars ;-)) for a parallel development of another human race, because the human genome will adapt itself to the life conditions on the other planet. Of course, this would take hundreds or maybe thousands of years until there would be a clear direction to what man would become - I mean a mutation which is dominantly spreading and given to the following generations.

Based on the example of Mars as a new colony/territory/home (whatever) I could imagine that man would become taller because of the fewer gravitation, skin would become pale and in the end we would look just like we imagine the "grey men" from outer space ;-). No, seriously, I think these effects would be realistic. I don't know about hair and stuff, but one should consider there is also a different radiation level on Mars and so on. All these aspects would impact on the development of man. One will probably see one day. If we reach the level where we are capable to "colonise" other planets (if we won't vanish before), there would be a parallel development of the human race into different directions which would prove (that is the point where you may ask: "What's the point in all this? It's not about creationism vs. darwinism!") the evolution theory to be right!

Get this- We are the ultimate race!!!

I'm sorry- but I can't leave religion [again the 3 heavenly religions and not man-made ones] out of this. God made the angels [which are perfect in every sense except ofcourse Iblis (Satan)] bow to Adam for a reason, which is mentioned in all of the 3 religions- That reason was and will continue to be:

He [God] took pride in creating Adam [Human] and wanted all living creatures to show respect to his [God's] Ultimate Creation.

If one would stop for a minute and think of and visualize how the human body works- from the hair follicles on our heads to the nails on our toes and whats in between, you'll realize that the human race deserves the title of 'God's Ultimate Creation'

I can't believe that until today and with all the advancement in our ways of thinking, science, technology etc... we have people that worship Spaghetti, Animals, Rocks or non living things for that matter.

We've [physically] gone to the moon, and hopefully Mars soon... but I highly doubt we'll [mankind] ever get to see the day Mars gets colonized by us.

This world/universe was created by a big bang and by a big bang it shall cease to exist. What does this mean? Regardless of how long this universe existed- this life [world] is nothing but a temporary stage in God's plan for all. So what's the final stage then, one would ask- an eternal life in either Heaven or Hell.

I won't lie to you all- I've had so many doubts about everything around me including God and his plans... Life ain't easy- I kid you not. We have brains, emotions, and a soul for a reason- the keyword here is to reason.

Again, I'm not trying to force my beliefs on anyone- I'm just asking of the non-believers of creation to stop for a minute and visualize/observe the life in every living thing around them. I hope, in doing so, they'll find the reason to believe.

Get this- We are the ultimate race!!!

I'm sorry- but I can't leave religion [again the 3 heavenly religions and not man-made ones] out of this. God made the angels [which are perfect in every sense except ofcourse Iblis (Satan)] bow to Adam for a reason, which is mentioned in all of the 3 religions- That reason was and will continue to be:

He [God] took pride in creating Adam [Human] and wanted all living creatures to show respect to his [God's] Ultimate Creation.

So, just because the Bible/Thora/Quran says so, you believe it? I guess you never question the Bible, because you consider everything in it to be right! And sure, they are "heavenly" - all the other religions are just primitive, right?

If one would stop for a minute and think of and visualize how the human body works- from the hair follicles on our heads to the nails on our toes and whats in between, you'll realize that the human race deserves the title of 'God's Ultimate Creation'

If you just stop for a minute and think about all these details that are the SAME in the animal world, what would you say? Everything is working/applying just exactly for them as it does for us, so why would we be the ultimate creation? Because we walk upright and we don't have fur and we are somewhat more intelligent than other creatures? I'd say we are just as primitive as other animals. Sure, they don't build houses, skyscrapers, cars, computers, rockets and weapons of mass destruction, but some of them also use tools and weapons, can you believe this? Look: Would an animal ever build a device which is capable to destroy the world? I don't think so. In first place, because they are not capable to do so, but then, you say we are intelligent? Inventing such destructive devices is wise for you?

I can't believe that until today and with all the advancement in our ways of thinking, science, technology etc... we have people that worship Spaghetti, Animals, Rocks or non living things for that matter.

What makes you regard the belief of others as less valuable and kind of primitive, just because they worship animals or other things? At least, they have something which is visibly existing, something material, nothing virtual like a God no one has ever witnessed of! Again, looking at these religions like they were false or ridiculous or else is another good example of how believers in one of the three "heavenly" religions try to convert anyone to the true belief, to classify everything into good and bad, to intelligent and primitive and with the intention to carry out its power to any creature which is seemingly less "perfect".

People who believe in other "things" also have a reason for it. Be it the fertility, because they deliver food or for some particular strength, at least these people do respect something they live in harmony with - just look at how the native Americans lived in a symbiosis with nature, as do a few untouched tribes in some rain forests still. Look at how the "white man" came and destroyed everything, killing millions of indians and how buffalos have almost been rotten out, also millions of them! Often, the genocide had been justified with God! (Look also at the crusades, another example of bloodshed in the name of God - as this is a complete other topic to discuss, let's get somewhat back on topic).

This world/universe was created by a big bang and by a big bang it shall cease to exist. What does this mean? Regardless of how long this universe existed- this life [world] is nothing but a temporary stage in God's plan for all. So what's the final stage then, one would ask- an eternal life in either Heaven or Hell.

Well, maybe it is, maybe it is not. We can't prove. We'll have to wait and see, until then we can try to explain everything with science. ;-)

I won't lie to you all- I've had so many doubts about everything around me including God and his plans... Life ain't easy- I kid you not. We have brains, emotions, and a soul for a reason- the keyword here is to reason.

Again, this shows some ignorance, because I don't see why animals don't also have emotions and a conscience. I am sure about this. Denying it, just makes it easier to kill animals!

Again, I'm not trying to force my beliefs on anyone- I'm just asking of the non-believers of creation to stop for a minute and visualize/observe the life in every living thing around them. I hope, in doing that, you'll find the reason to believe.

Well, I tolerate your belief and the belief of anyone here - I just want you to think about the said things and see them from another perspective. Maybe you'll find some wisdom in these words. ;-)

Sorry if this went too far :whistle: , but I have the feeling it had to be said.

So, just because the Bible/Thora/Quran says so, you believe it? I guess you never question the Bible, because you consider everything in it to be right! And sure, they are "heavenly" - all the other religions are just primitive, right?

I question the Bible because I don't consider it to be 100% accurate- but I do believe the Bible, the unedited version, to be the work of the same God that brought down the Thora & the Qur'an and ofcourse our beloved Jesus [Eesa]. Also, I didn't say the other religions were primitive- you misunderstood what I was trying to explain... God gave you a brain for a reason- think think!!! Would standing infront of a rock, a statue made of gold or perhaps even bathing in a cow's urine [which to the hindus is considered as holy water] wipe your sins, make your wishes come true, etc... I think not. Who created that rock, or who made that statue or better yet where did the {censored} come from and who created that cow??!!! By ignoring the above and not thinking using the little bit of wisdom God implanted in us do we truly become primitive.

If you just stop for a minute and think about all these details that are the SAME in the animal world, what would you say? Everything is working/applying just exactly for them as it does for us, so why would we be the ultimate creation? Because we walk upright and we don't have fur and we are somewhat more intelligent than other creatures? I'd say we are just as primitive as other animals. Sure, they don't build houses, skyscrapers, cars, computers, rockets and weapons of mass destruction, but some of them also use tools and weapons, can you believe this? Look: Would an animal ever build a device which is capable to destroy the world? I don't think so. In first place, because they are not capable to do so, but then, you say we are intelligent? Inventing such destructive devices is wise for you?

We have what animals don't and will never have- The privilege and brains to choose for ourselves and control our destiny. Think of that will ya- the angels themselves don't even have that privilege. Sure sure, we built and are still building weapons of mass destruction- That was the 'choice' of power & money hungry governments and not individuals. If you go out, be it in Russia or America and ask some commoner if they would like to own/build a weapon of mass destruction- what do you think they'll say??? Open your mind m8ty and look around ya- think out of the box ... Don't compare animals to humans- they were created for the human kind to benefit from. Horses: transport, cows/sheep: meat & milk etc etc...

What makes you regard the belief of others as less valuable and kind of primitive, just because they worship animals or other things? At least, they have something which is visibly existing, something material, nothing virtual like a God no one has ever witnessed of! Again, looking at these religions like they were false or ridiculous or else is another good example of how believers in one of the three "heavenly" religions try to convert anyone to the true belief, to classify everything into good and bad, to intelligent and primitive and with the intention to carry out its power to any creature which is seemingly less "perfect".

You seem to be believe in the saying- 'seeing is believing' ... I do too but that's only when it comes to materialistic things... things like money, property etc. You need to get out more often and travel to the countries were miracles have happened ie. Pure drinking water flowing out of the exact same spot Moses struck the dead sea with. Also, I am no one to classify or judge anyone as good or bad and if they were worthy of heaven or hell. You're good to me, I'm good to you - you're bad to me, I'll ignore you, still be good to you in a way and leave it to the All Mighty. I'll leave the judging to the day of judgement and to Allah [The Merciful].

People who believe in other "things" also have a reason for it. Be it the fertility, because they deliver food or for some particular strength, at least these people do respect something they live in harmony with - just look at how the native Americans lived in a symbiosis with nature, as do a few untouched tribes in some rain forests still. Look at how the "white man" came and destroyed everything, killing millions of indians and how buffalos have almost been rotten out, also millions of them! Often, the genocide had been justified with God! (Look also at the crusades, another example of bloodshed in the name of God - as this is a complete other topic to discuss, let's get somewhat back on topic).

All I can say is that we have the power to decide for ourselves but lack the wisdom to make the right decisions at all times, hence, we seek forgiveness and guidance!!!

EDIT:

Once again, I'm not forcing my beliefs on anyone and this will be my last post as I have communicated my ideas, and beliefs just like we were asked to ... Evolution vs. Creation ... and I will stick to my beliefs- Pro Creation till my last breath, to the day I'm resurrected and to infinity and beyond!!!!

The point is that Man IS the ultimate being in all of creation (science can't conclude otherwise - human beings are superior all other animals, we have far more developed intelligence, creativity, social structues, self awareness, and morality etc) Even the horrific acts that we do set us apart from the animals who are amoral.

If a super intelligent alien lands on my front lawn one morning i might change my mind about that but until then i refuse to regard human beings as being little better than an ape.

I'm amazed that people (mainly at the US) still discussing this. C'mon, do you really believe that creation story? It's a fairy tale! After seeing the man in the moon, the ability to manipulate electrons and atoms, the ability to send data over a beam, etc... still believing in a celestial breath??? Just think about it people, right now that you're reading this, you can do it because physics theory works!! Your'e doing nothing but demonstrate that science DOES work at this very moment!!!

Do you realize that, if we all (the world, as a whole) would believe things such as that creation theory, would never be where we are in terms of knowledge, science and technology? We would be living as people used to do it in the middle ages. Just remember that the catholic church publicly/officially recognized that the earth is not FLAT back in the 90's!!! WTF???

For those who can read spanish, here is an article that can be interesting to read and can help to understand why this debate is currently going on in the US, when (almost all) the rest of the world is moving forward:

http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2006/04/27/a02n1cie.php

C'mon, do you really believe that creation story? It's a fairy tale! After seeing the man in the moon, the ability to manipulate electrons and atoms, the ability to send data over a beam, etc... still believing in a celestial breath???

I don't understand what the relationship you are trying to make is? Just because we can do all these things doesn't prove anything about how we came to be. (In my own oppinion it's our ability to do such things that further re-enforces my believe that we were created by an intelligent being who bestowed that intelligence on us.)

Do you realize that, if we all (the world, as a whole) would believe things such as that creation theory, would never be where we are in terms of knowledge, science and technology?

Upon what do you base that assertion. I believe in creation but I am a computer scientist - my work involves pushing the boundaries of human creativity, science and invention. That statement makes absolutely no sense. People of faith do not simply throw science out the window - we (for the most part) strive to rationalise scientific fact with our faith. If i can't then either the science is wrong or my understanding of God is wrong - eitherway one does not negate the impact the other has on my life.

[edit] by the way the catholic church officially recognised the validity of Galileo's work (earth revolves around sun rather than the other way around) in 1993 but this is just bureaucracy, i think you would be hard pushed to find a catholic who believes the sun is the centre of the universe. (IMO the corporate machine of the catholic church is not exactly a shining example of a faithful, godly and rational organisation - although in my experience your average catholic is.)

My question to the anti-creationists is this: Why is the idea of an eternal god any less plausable than the idea of matter & energy having always existed?

My view has always and will always be a very simple one:

Science proved a couple hundred years ago that life cannot come from nothing. Admitting evolution is the truth is no more 'crazy' than claiming to believe in creationism. It's science contradicting itself.

Call me way out there, but I think they go hand in hand. I think some sort of higher spirit created the first life forms, and then they evolved from there. Obviously, I cannot prove this, but it's just my own little weird spiritual thing. <_>

I think the whole concept is pretty much irrelevant, but most likely could encompass both. Vs you say? That's like the ancient Nurture vs Nature standoff...and if you have kids you'd know there's no 'vs' involved in that question either.

Anyway, although as fun as philosophical bantering about the bush can be, it'll never get us closer to the answer...it'll probably take a few more giant leaps in science as well as psychological paradigm shifts before we realize how to bypass the dimensions of time entirely, or on command, in which case we'll all instantly KNOW the answer :blink:

...Do you realize that, if we all (the world, as a whole) would believe things such as that creation theory, would never be where we are in terms of knowledge, science and technology...

This is probably a discussion for a completely different thread, but despite the fact:

Christianity as we know it today is not responsible for what happened in the Dark Ages. Rather it's responsible for the Renaissance and the Reformation of the Church. You can't just take every brand of Christian or pseudo-christian faith and lump it together, there are differences.

The Catholic Church from the better part of the Middle Ages leading up to the Renaissance did not allow debate on scientific, theological, or philosophical subjects. At that time, the Church was a corrupt and exceptionally secular organization, believing more in the power of money than prayer. Naturally, this stopped most scientific progress for hundreds of years. The Catholic church's condemnation of scientists such as Galileo was obviously short-sighted especially by today's standards. After the Reformation, the Protestant Church emerged, which had a more benign view on debate and questioning. It began to have a strong influence on the established cultures of that time, and that, coupled with the discovery and subsequent colonization of the New World, allowed thought and reason to take hold in science and philosophy once more, as in the Classical era. I still believe the Catholic church has several bugs to work out of its doctrines, but has made a lot of progress since 31.10.1517.

On the contrary, it is because of men who believed in God that we stand where we are today as a western culture and civilization. A few examples:

Nicholas Copernicus - First put forth the idea that the Earth revolves around the sun, not vice versa.

Galileo Galilei - Yes, even though he was in conflict with the Roman Catholic church. Pioneering astronomer, inventor of the telescope, developed precursor physics ideas.

Isaac Newton - An undisputedly brilliant man. Creator of the mathematical system called calculus, developed the three physics laws which bear his name, experimented with optics.

Michael Faraday - Known for his work with electricity and magnetism. Much of our electronic technology today, such as computers and telephones, can be credited from his experiments.

Gregor Mendel - Famous geneticist who began his work three years before Darwin published "Origin of Species."

Albert Einstein - "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." Best known for his Theory of Relativity.

Samuel Morse - Inventer of the telegraph. I don't think it's coincidence the first ever electronically transmitted message was "What Hath God Wrought!"

Werner von Braun - First director of NASA, pioneer rocket-builder. "Scientific concepts exist only in the minds of men. Behind these concepts lies the reality which is being revealed to us, but only by the grace of God."

There are more, but it's late and I've got finals tomorrow.

Cheerio.

I don't necessarily see conflict between Creationism and Evolution, both can coexist.

The fact that we come from apes (i know, not from apes, form a common relative of modern apes and ourselves) isn't exclusive of the notion of God creating us. Many faithful folks (unlike myself) believe in both things, even priests. Just like the origin of the universe, it could be the big bang, or anything else, but that doesn't proof or disproof theology. Science can't proof neither disproof the existence of god. For example there are many Catholic Priests whom are also scientists, I personally know one Biologist, and I know of other biologists and Astronomers.

If you are into this discussion I invite you to read this two quotes from Pope John Paul II:

In his encyclical Humani Generis (1950), my predecessor Pius XII has already affirmed that there is no conflict between evolution and the doctrine of the faith regarding man and his vocation, provided that we do not lose sight of certain fixed points....Today, more than a half-century after the appearance of that encyclical, some new findings lead us toward the recognition of evolution as more than an hypothesis. In fact it is remarkable that this theory has had progressively greater influence on the spirit of researchers, following a series of discoveries in different scholarly disciplines. The convergence in the results of these independent studies -- which was neither planned nor sought -- constitutes in itself a significant argument in favor of the theory.
Cosmogony and cosmology have always aroused great interest among peoples and religions. The Bible itself speaks to us of the origin of the universe and its make-up, not in order to provide us with a scientific treatise, but in order to state the correct relationships of man with God and with the universe. Sacred Scripture wishes simply to declare that the world was created by God, and in order to teach this truth it expresses itself in the terms of the cosmology in use at the time of the writer.

---

Intelligent Design, now here I have a problem, and a big one.

How can some one in their right minds can possibly call this a scientific theory. You can call it a belie, an idea, hell even an hypothesis or theory, but not call it science.

First how can you put a divinity (God, a mystical power, an energy or supernatural conscience) in a Scientific Theory, I f you can't proof the existence of such thing.

And second, how can someone to say that there is a limit of complexity that evolution can't accomplish, If no such thing can be proven, so he just thought that, and that's all. And even worse, is arrogant enough to say where that line is and say what could be Evolved and what not "I think the human eye is too complex, someone designed it, but the lungs are ok".

I mean, that's an idea, a believe, not science, such thing is not the product of experimentation or careful observation, because you can't make an experiment of it and you can't observe if it was made by an intelligence (or if it must have been). He observed the structure alright but the idea that it was intelligent designed came from his mind not from the observation.

So people can believe in ID and I'm fine with it, anyone can believe in what or who he wants but saying that's since is just wrong and to push ID as science class on schools is absurd.

(sorry for the long post)

• 1 month later...

The interesting question is this... If, since no one was there at the beginning, it cannot be known for sure, and since it cannot be known for sure, it cannot be falsifiable, and since it cannot be falsifiable, it cannot be scientifically probed... What can? I think maybe we've missed a step. No one "was there" when the universe sprang into being. No one was there when the continents were in the pangaea formation. No one is down there at the sub-atomic level to see electrons... So, are we saying that science is pointless and shouldnt be attempted?

<_<

EDIT: This is what it amounts to. Everyone (sane) agrees that the ratio of the circumference of a circle to it's diameter is ~3.14159.... But imagine: Is there any evidence that could ever possibly exist that would disprove that mathematical proof? The universe is a big place, with a lot still unknown. A circumstance could exist where Pi would be different than ~3.14159. Because it is possible for that mathemetical proof to be invalid under some unknown circumstance, it is a falsifiable scientific argument.

What I imagine people think when they here "falsifiable" is that somehow evidence has to exist to contradict a scientific theory in order for that theory to be valid. That's not true. Evidence only need be possible for the theory to be falsifiable.

Evidence that is unknown could easily disprove all current theories of "evolution", negating the theory, and ushering in a new one. No scientist denies that. To deny that would be anti-scientific.

No evidence that could ever exist could ever negate the existence of God, for instance. God's existence cannot be proven or disproven in any rational way, therefore, it is not falsifiable, and therefore unscientific.

Faith is the irrational belief in something. Religious people irrationally believe in their deity, and Athiests irrationally disbelieve in those dieties.

• 2 weeks later...

Evolution and Creationism has been blended soo much it just comes down to how the earth was created... because i know that at least the religions that i have studied say that things DID evolve, but now they are saying that god guided this evolution stuff and taht it couldnt be just a coincadence.

max

There are people who believe that God put the laws of physics and therefore evolution into being, so therefore Evolution doesnt Conflict with God existing.

Evolution doesnt conflict with God. It conflicts with the creation story.

God could easily have set everything up like a big machine. Or Maybe God doesnt exist, and it all has just arranged itself this way. Or, maybe the non-controlled random establishment of the Universe IS God.

No way to know for sure.

There are people who believe that God put the laws of physics and therefore evolution into being, so therefore Evolution doesnt Conflict with God existing.

Evolution doesnt conflict with God. It conflicts with the creation story.

God could easily have set everything up like a big machine. Or Maybe God doesnt exist, and it all has just arranged itself this way. Or, maybe the non-controlled random establishment of the Universe IS God.

No way to know for sure.

It doesn't even conflict with the Creation story unless you take the whole sodding book as the literal Word of God. Most people seem to just pick and choose what they take literally...all or nothing in my opinion. Although taking it literally seems a bit....crazy.

I accept that creationism is completely religious belief that cannot be scientifically proven, but i protest that evolution is being protrayed as a "better" explanation on the basis that it's "more scientific".

This is an exceptionally well thought out answer. Indeed, one of (in my opinion) biggest issues in American schools is that due to the involvement of court, only evolution can be taught. That is insane... BTW, I personally prefer the term Intelligent Design versus Creationism. Intelligent Design allows for both a creator & evolution, and in all probability is the most likely answer. Certainly adaptation can be explained (one need only look at hybrid corn, or some of Darwin's Galapagos birds), but at a microscopic level, the intricate structures in a single cell (mitocondria and flagellum for example) and their interaction within the environment seem to defy the thought that this things "evolved" to that state from simple elemental interactions.

Look, really were all wasting our time arguing about it, religion has been proven wrong time and time again throughout history, the earth isnt flat, the thunder in the sky isnt angry gods, the rough seas arent angry gods, magnets dont work by mystical energy, really its understandable that those things could be connected with the divine thousands of years ago, but theres no excuse for it today, everything that religion has said about how things work in the universe has been proven wrong, or cant be proved wrong as the thing doesnt exist to begin with, and honestly people just need to accept the fact that there is probably a REAL explanation to everything, we just dont know/comprehend the answer yet, and making crappy guesses that have no logic behind them about it isnt going to solve anything...just my take on it anyway