• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

emm386

emm386

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This is my first xCode project on my new Mac. Its a clone of the Starry Night screen saver from After Dark 2.0. (I don't think you can copyright random colored pixels and yellow-pixel rectangles). Let me know if you download/enjoy!

This is my first xCode project on my new Mac. Its a clone of the Starry Night screen saver from After Dark 2.0. (I don't think you can copyright random colored pixels and yellow-pixel rectangles). Let me know if you download/enjoy!

Might help if I make the attachment. Had to zip, since *.saver files are actually folders (good 'ol OS X).

Attached Files

digiguerrilla

digiguerrilla

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Might help if I make the attachment. Had to zip, since *.saver files are actually folders (good 'ol OS X).

Thank you so much for revive this nostalgic gem! I was looking for this for years.

Now I kinda remember the original..., which is a bit different from your work. It had some rounded buildings that seems to be gas tanks? And some shooting stars there were...

I had Mac Classic II that was black and white. Starry Night was very soothing at that time.

Thank you again!

errandwolfe

errandwolfe

Usurper of Wilson, King of Prussia

• Donators
  • 1,429 posts
I miss the soothing sounds of toasters flapping their wings.

charlie333monroe

charlie333monroe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

the screen saver no longer works (at least on 10.7) :)

Is there any chance you could update it or post the Xcode source code?

Thanks.

Charlie

dsyu

dsyu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Somewhat late reply, there's another remake now available here that should work on 10.5 and above: http://www.macupdate...36/starry-night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy