Iridium intel installer

24 posts in this topic

I created(hacked) a theme installer for Iridium for intel. I converted the needed files and everything, all you need to do is click on the installer. I changed the name to "Err-ridium" because Iridium has been EOL'd, but I do give all credit to the author. Enjoy.

If you like the theme go to sagefire.org and let him know.

Click to download

I just tried to run this installation and it said the err ridium installer was built for intel mac's and that it was now Aborting the Installation.

I'm on a MacBook Pro.

I just tried to run this installation and it said the err ridium installer was built for intel mac's and that it was now Aborting the Installation.

I'm on a MacBook Pro.

That was the version check so PPC macs wouldn't be able to install, I screwed it up. I removed the check and made it compatable with PPC macs. Download it again.

Sorry, but I still get the same error:

Err-ridium installer is designed for Intel MacOSX only. You can pick up the PPC version at sagefire.org

Aborting installation.

For good reason, it was late and I uploaded the same file. I'm uploading the right one now, give it about 10 minutes. There aren't any checks, and like I said, it now will work as expected on PPC macs. BUT be warned, if you have a PPC mac this is for 10.4.5 and up.

12 meg is nothing, i could download that in about 1.5 seconds, uploading wouldnt take long either. guess you must be on a 56k modem.. haha.

dont worry anyway i got the PPC version working.

Lol, I have a 1Mbps Cable Connection... Just my upload speed is about 10kb - 12Kbps...

Glad you got it working anyway...

:D

From the wesite

"Iridium: A Universal Theme Installer

Filed under: Iridium — Steven @ 5:46 am

Click Here to Download

Iridium can now run on ANY Macintosh running MacOS X 10.4.5 or later. This includes (but is not limited to) G3, G4, G5, Intel Dev. Boxes, Intel Core Solo, and Intel Core Duo machines."