I just realized that my com.apple.windowserver.plist file is all messed and garbled. First I thought it was because of some encoding method I wasn't aware of, but now I believe that something can be wrong with it. Here are the contents:
Guys some plist files are in binary mode, they are not messed up, Proteo there are hints on MacOSXHints to edit them directly or convert them to plain text files.
From my experience in messing with this file, the only way you could modify it is by opening it with the Property List Editor.
I've tried using nano, pico and text editor of which all displayed garbage data.
From binary to text (XML):
plutil -convert xml1 some_file.plist
From text or XML to binary:
plutil -convert binary1 some_other_file.plist