Attansic L2 Driver

VampireMI2

38 posts in this topic

I have only one computer at home, we can not test file sharing.From your description, the card seems to work in 10M mode.Check your card's Speed LED, if lit? Or else set the media type to 100 M, full-duplex mode.

Reader02 I can help you test for file sharing and upload issues if you want. I have 2 P5GC-MX 1333s that are networked together running Iatkos 5i 10.5.6. And of course both mobos have the attansic chip onboard. Pm me your email address and any specific instructions for testing your kext file, I will reply to you directly.

It's working on leopard 10.5.2 .

The latest version at here :

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...d=1125350

Obrigado amigo so faltava este drive de rede para funcionar tudo 100%, som, rede, video. obrigado =)

sound ok

vga onboard ok

nic ok :blink:

tnks!

Obrigado amigo so faltava este drive de rede para funcionar tudo 100%, som, rede, video. obrigado =)

sound ok

vga onboard ok

nic ok :D

tnks!

sound ok

vga onboard ok

nic ok :D

tnks!

I'm getting the famous problem "Ethernet Adaptor (en1) has a self-assigned IP address and may not be able to connect."

Tried manual ip config and no network.

Is this working for you?

hey man,

I'm having the same problem. what was wrong with your setup ?

Cheers buddy.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Here is new kext and source. It's fixed sleep issue.

Hi All

I've had a P5GC for a while but I can't seem to get the kext to work for me, this is what I have done so far:

Opened a Terminal

su to root

copied the kext file to /System/Library/Extensions

Chmod -R 755 and chown -R root:wheel

but I still can't get the above driver to work. What am I missing?

Thanks

Paul

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Does anybody have any updates on this? I have the Asus P5GC MX-1333, and I saw there is an AttansicL1 driver for the P5GC MX, but not the 'updated' model. The current driver works for 32bit, but seems to crash Lion upon boot. I'd appreciate any information.

Found a 64 bit compiled version that does not crash Lion, but seemingly randomly the internet will drop out and will only be remedied with a *complete* restart. I'm using a WDS setup, but it seems like whenever I am torrenting something it will randomly cut off. Anybody have input?