A Message to Ed and the rest of the staff

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say thank you for your dedication to keeping this site alive and fresh. We members who have been around since the beginning (some of us who were lurkers like myself back in the early days) are very opinionated and arent afraid to let you know about how we feel about our community and how we think things should and shouldnt be, but i just want you guys to remember that i myself and im sure all the other members are appreciative that you care to keep this place going. I decided to send this message out to you guys because i see a lot of negativity on the forums as of late and i figured you could use a little positive response. So thanks from a long time member and even longer time lurker.

Grav3Mind

I just wanted to say thank you for your dedication to keeping this site alive and fresh. We members who have been around since the beginning (some of us who were lurkers like myself back in the early days) are very opinionated and arent afraid to let you know about how we feel about our community and how we think things should and shouldnt be, but i just want you guys to remember that i myself and im sure all the other members are appreciative that you care to keep this place going. I decided to send this message out to you guys because i see a lot of negativity on the forums as of late and i figured you could use a little positive response. So thanks from a long time member and even longer time lurker.

Grav3Mind

im guessing they do get "a little positive response", in the form of a lot of money in advertising.

im guessing they do get "a little positive response", in the form of a lot of money in advertising.

how dare they get some money for spending alot of time on the site....what a travesty.....>_>. Come on dude I was just saying thanks cause I like the site, no need to come in and be dickish and sarcastic.

thanks Grav3Mind, I appreciate the positive feedback, although to be honest I fully expected negative feedback - nobody likes change! But amongst all the negative (and positive) comments we've had some great feedback on what to improve and change on the website, we've done a lot of the smaller bits and we're now focusing our attention on some of the more trickier technical stuff and also the OSx86 DB which is a big point of focus for us now.

Thanks a lot for everyone's feedback, be it positive or negative, it's all helped and we're looking forward to delivering many more improvements and features as requested by you guys!