Often unable to post

Mammoth

12 posts in this topic

Tried to post a message in InsanelyMac Forum OSx86 Project Hardware and Drivers Graphics Cards nVidia Guide for *ALL* nVidia boards

Guide for *ALL* nVidia boards, List of supported cards + infos for modding

I get the following error:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You must enter a post

I cannot post any new topics. I have tried about 10 times over the last 5 days. What is going on??

I am just sitting here twittling my thumbs waiting to buy hardware for my hackintosh, but I need to post to get advice before I make the purchase. I cannot post, so I cannot purchase. this is so frustrating

-C

hmmm, not sure what's going on here - I'm going to consult Suhail, our lead in the Tech Team, and see if he can shed any light on this for us.

Sorry about this guys! Will sort ASAP and come back to you

• 4 weeks later...
I cannot post any new topics. I have tried about 10 times over the last 5 days. What is going on??

I am just sitting here twittling my thumbs waiting to buy hardware for my hackintosh, but I need to post to get advice before I make the purchase. I cannot post, so I cannot purchase. this is so frustrating

-C

Same here also my text disappears after quoting people (if this posts disappears I'd probably have to re-edit this)

Quick edited this post as well

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, IE 7 on Windows Vista...

I cannot start a new topic. I never have been able to since I was a new member... i can only reply.

I figured this was b/c of being a new member, that we needed to have a certain number of posts (replies) before we could start our own threads. (which actually makes sense, these forums are getting pretty overloaded.. I can only imagine your guys' servers...)

anyway, all I can do is reply. which usually isn't a big deal i just find a post most similar to my issue and post my issue like it was a new thread (aka THREADJACK)

• 2 months later...
Hey guys, is this issue still happening for anyone as I believe we have since fixed issues on IE.

My post content has been disappearing since this morning. Is it just me or something else?