Feedback on new website!

Ed

87 posts in this topic

@ZoroLives - Thanks giving us some feedback; are you able to explain the issue in a bit more detail though please? Are you referring to the "Next Oldest" and "Next Newest" links?

@Grav3Mind - ah I getcha; ok, if you imagine you're on a small screen, say 1024x768 which is the minimum this site is designed for, and someone posts an image that's massive and it forces one post 'box' to be wider than the others and it results in a horizontal scroll, you wouldn't want all the other posts being stretched to this width too because you'd then have to horizontal scroll to read anything in that thread - hope that makes sense!

@idSoftware - thanks, already noted, what we're doing is reverting to the skin's default buttons which are all like that closed button (sans ugly white corners + cool reflection).

@mac-mini - thanks for that! Already noted that down, this is because that news post was made through the forum and not WordPress, which all future news posts will be going through.

@Tim Smart - thanks! We'll get those bits sorted!

@ZoroLives - Thanks giving us some feedback; are you able to explain the issue in a bit more detail though please? Are you referring to the "Next Oldest" and "Next Newest" links?

Actually, the problem was on my end. Now it is fixed. What I did was accidently hit "OPTIONS" - SHOW OUTLINE. I had the outline view selected and I didn't remember hitting that menu. I thought the outline view was a part of your new design. Sorry. The design is quite nice. And now I have my normal view back so I can read threads again as I like to do.

Whew!! :(

The only thing I have noticed is the forum icons have white backgrounds. Maybe make the background transparent or change the background color of the column where you put the forum icon.

Nice work,

iPoco

EDIT: I just noticed something at the bottom of every post where the report and top buttons are is that little line suppose to be there??

@iPoco - thanks for the feedback but I'm not sure I totally understand you?? it's been a long week :)

Would you be able to do annotated screenshots for me at all please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...