Elliot000

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi,

I have recently acquired my first Mac.
Its an iMac 24" 3.06 Ghz.
Impressed as I am, theres a few things which I wish I could do that I used to be able to do on a windows PC.

1. Can you change the shortcut for the keyboard so that I can use Cntrl + C to copy and Cntrl + V to paste rather than Apple + C and Apple + V?
2. On windows you can hold down Control and press Tab to scroll through the windows, I believe you can hold Apple and press tab on a Mac. However with the Mac if you had say 2 different Safari windows open, it would only show up as 1 whereas windows would say Safari - Insanely Mac then Safari Sky Sports or whatever? Is there anyway to set the Mac to scroll through all the open windows?

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place, didnt really no where to put it.

Regards

Elliot

derekreid

derekreid

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Look in System Preferences>Mouse and Keyboard>Keyboard Shortcuts to personalize the shortcuts.

Cycling through applications is Apple+Tab, cycling through windows of the active application is Apple+`.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy