Realtek ALC880(D) @ Intel 82801FB ICH6 - High Definition Audio Controller [B-1] PCI - FIXED!

kannu1994

3 posts in this topic

Device Type: Sound Card

Manufacturer: Realtek

Model: Realtek ALC880(D) @ Intel 82801FB ICH6 - High Definition Audio Controller [b-1] PCI

Interface: PCI

Alright If you are looking at this post it means you are in the same position I was very recently. I scoured the internet looking for a driver that worked for four days but the suddenly I found this! TheAzaliaAudio.pkg.zip It was amazing the installer did what it was supposed to do and fixed my audio problem! Although I had to change where I plugged my speaker wire. Right when I changed it from LINE OUT port to the LINE IN port the sound started working marvelously. Now this just might be my pc but just to make sure try out all the ports! YAY! credit and props to whoever created this file You ARE AWESOME!.

By Kannu1994

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you!!!!

Work so well for me!! (=

OSx86: 10.5.6

Laptop: Samsung P510

In Windows Vista SP1 - it says its "High Def Audio Device (function = 01 ven = 10 = dev = 26 subsys 144DC042 REV 1002)

OSX86Tools -> View PCI Devie: Audio Device [0403]: Intel 82801 ICH9 Family HD Audio Controller 8086:293c rev 03

Hitomi,

Download it, extract the zip (by double clicking on it if your in OSX86),then there is a new file, double click on that! Next, next next - restart - done :)