**HELP** NEed DRivers for ASUS via pt800 chipset motherbord

naf456

1 post in this topic

Can Anyone Point me to some third party drivers for the ASUS Via PT800/P4X533 motherboard, or any drivers that'll work with it?

I'm still bit of an noob to this Mac OS X on your pc thing, so i have some questions so if anyone can anwser some, i'll be greatful

i did install iDeneb once with the wrong chipset drivers and my computer couldn't pick up any usb connections from anything(USB's from back and front of the computer) and it couldn't find my wireless network adapter which fits in my PCI slot, but strangly enough my Ethernet Did work so my first question is:

Will finding this chipset driver make my pci slots and usb connection work?

Second Question; do i need anything else apart from the drivers on the ideneb disc?

i have:

ATI Radeon 9600 xt grapics card

Pentuim 4 2.00GHz

ASUS Via PT800/P4X533 motherboard

Belkin g+MIMO desktop Card

Third Question; How Would i install the drivers if some one has found them?

also is it's better to get mac os x and patch it cos iDeneb has ruined OSX by putting the login screen to iDeneb and wallpapers and other Stuff, so it completly destorys the fact that i am running mac's OSX on my comupter.

Thank for the advice (if any) it looks like i'll have to dream about my crappy windows xp os as mac OSX leopard if i don't get it working proply :):wallbash: :wallbash: .