I am an idiot newbie please help me install KAlYWaY 10.5.2

2 posts in this topic

ok guys i need major assistance, get the blue, screen occassionally black as well that stays loading i tried all video kerts and i also tried every kernel any help please? i am using darwin bootloader to go between windows and osx, although osx does not play well darwin is working, i see the primary apple screen after that its a disaster the point stays on top but when i move the mouse on some kernels it either stays in a replica pointer or turns in to the loading sign and stays likr that leave it there for ten minutes my computer screen shuts off, and i must reboot in order to get it to function properly, but clearly not on mac but on my windows i am currently running windows vista ultimate any help from anyone would greatly be appreciated ive read all the post lol ive put this on google search bar , and ask, and have check a large % of pages

pentium d940 3.2 ghz

abit ip-95 mobo

Nvidia 7800 gtx 256gb

4gb ddr2

For me Blue screen appears for windows when I have set the bios setting for drives to "AutoDetect Raid/ATA" (thats where osx works), so I have to change to "RAID ON" in bios everytime I wanna make the windows work. In my opinion windows boot is better because you can easily use EasyBCD to do it.