Atom-based board 0x2772 video hardware?

wkearney99

6 posts in this topic

Anyone gotten 10.5.6 working QE/CI with this hardware? I've got an Intel Atom-based D945GCLF motherboard working with an iAtkos built system. I had QE working at one point but fiddled enough with the drivers to make it kernel panic. I only just now resurrected it by using the latest iPC. I got 10.5.6 working with iPC (but no audio yet). Without QE I can't use Front Row, and that's the main point of this box.

So, anyone actually have QE fully working in 10.5.6 with this video hardware?

look at the dsdt thread below, i used that to make mine work, or you can use the 10.4 framebuffer to get everything working but you will get some artifacing, you need the azalia audio kext to get sound working or just try my dsdt.aml, you will need to install pcefi v9 for this to work

DSDT.aml.zip

• 2 months later...
Anyone gotten 10.5.6 working QE/CI with this hardware? I've got an Intel Atom-based D945GCLF motherboard working with an iAtkos built system. I had QE working at one point but fiddled enough with the drivers to make it kernel panic. I only just now resurrected it by using the latest iPC. I got 10.5.6 working with iPC (but no audio yet). Without QE I can't use Front Row, and that's the main point of this box.

So, anyone actually have QE fully working in 10.5.6 with this video hardware?

I install using Mac OS X Install DVD 10.5.6 (Retail). It's working with QE supported, CI Hardware Accelarated since install. No any patch. But cannot change resolution. Only 1024x768. 

• 3 weeks later...
look at the dsdt thread below, i used that to make mine work, or you can use the 10.4 framebuffer to get everything working but you will get some artifacing, you need the azalia audio kext to get sound working or just try my dsdt.aml, you will need to install pcefi v9 for this to work

Thanks! This dsdt.aml enabled all resolutions for me. I'm using retail 10.5.6 with Chameleon 2.0RC1 and Extras in the EFI partition a la Munky.

• 2 weeks later...

My issue all working ipc install except cant change from 1024x768

I have installed the dsdt you posted now have ability to change THANKS but now have no sound and when i shut down the pc stays on (fans only)

tried to reinstall audio like i did to get it first but not working HELP

any sugestions

I have msi wind u-100 (Intel 945+Atom+GMA950). After 10.5.7 (9J56] update i have no QE/CI and have resolution 800x600. Help me plz! DSDT from this topik don`t help me.....