Bittorrent

stelriah

11 posts in this topic

my favourite on my mac is azureus but i havent tried it on osx86 yet

The problem with running apps in rosetta , after some hours of run time they start to really swap out and bog down the whole system. A great example would be a p2p client, normally its left unattended running on your computer for hours. This will bog down your computer. Running a native p2p client alliviates this problem. Just my two cents.

The problem with running apps in rosetta , after some hours of run time they start to really swap out and bog down the whole system.

I agree. I don't know how Azureus workson Mac, but on PC, it can take 150mb of memory when I ran it for 2 weeks straight. It used to kill my processor, but I took care of that by installing J2SE Runtime Envir. 5 Update 4.

Azareus is not working, when it executes nothiing appears to happen. No icon appears in the dock, one of its processes seems to be hanging. This is my favorite client due to its single interface window. Find the tomato torrent approach way to annoying if you are running multiple torrents. I really hope the developer updates Azareus soon, I am going to miss it.

Azareus is not working, when it executes nothiing appears to happen.  No icon appears in the dock, one of its processes seems to be hanging.  This is my favorite client due to its single interface window.  Find the tomato torrent approach way to annoying if you are running multiple torrents.  I really hope the developer updates Azareus soon, I am going to miss it.

Yep. I'm relying on my iMac just to use Azureus. Great app, and I hope it gets fixed soon.