Please test my website :)

6 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for people who'd like to surf on my website, and post me comments, such as :

Did you find bugs ? (Don't forget to mention your OS and your browser)

Is the style cool, bad, etc... ?

Etc.

All comments are welcome, it does help me to improve my site.

Check my website ! :)

Thanks by advance guys :censored2:

• 2 weeks later...
A few tweeks:

-Fix the corners of your menu buttons

-On the right menu (A la une du site, Pratique) There should be more of a gap between the start of the white and the text

iPoco

Thanks for info :(

Yeah I have to fix menu corners, I don't know why but it's causing a bug since I've updated the pictures in PNG :)

I'll fix these once I have some time ; there's also another bug : left pictured frame lost its shadow :P

Appeared with the PNG format also... :P

• 3 months later...

I really like the design, but if you could, you should use one more section on the right column (you have the left with the menu, the container and on the other, you have a little box that's chanching from page to page).

Some advertising there would stay greate, or you could use 2 textbox and 2 buttons. For username, password, and login and register. So, you can do the login in your main website, and when users goes to the forum, they already have the session created and they are logged This will be very good because you can use on your website, something like "news posts, news pms" etc (not on the forum but on the website).

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...