• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

VMaxF

VMaxF

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I have Intel Pro 100 VE i installed iATKOS 10.5.7 sucefullu i edit the AppleIntel8255x.kext i added my id that is 0x10948086 and still dont have conextion i repair permisions all and no no internet what i need to do exactly to have internet please i wan to connect

t7l3rdurd3n

t7l3rdurd3n

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello guys! I had just fix the problem of the "ethernet unplugged", in a simple way, if you need a guide, you can go at that link, the guide is in italian languages, but it's very easy, you have to take the two files on that link, the secondo are a program: osx86Tools, the fist are a kext. bye

skn

skn

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I have Intel Pro 100 VE i installed iATKOS 10.5.7 sucefullu i edit the AppleIntel8255x.kext i added my id that is 0x10948086 and still dont have conextion i repair permisions all and no no internet what i need to do exactly to have internet please i wan to connect

Try to boot with -f option.

mbartner

mbartner

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi Everyone

here is the AppleIntel8255x.kext you will need. I have it zipped along with installation instructions.

The AppleIntel8255x.kext now allows me to use my Intel Pro/100 VE NIC which is running the
82557 Chipset.

If it doesn't work for you usual disclaimers apply! Don't Blame me for trying!

I do hope it helps.

JUST WANTED TO THANK CALADAN1810, 3 YEARS LATER, THIS IS STILL THE FIX THAT WORKED FOR ME - PERFECT, FIRST TIME, AFTER THE OTHERS FAILED!

RUNNING ON A GATEWAY 450SX4

:P

Khan_Man

Khan_Man

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
Has anybody tried the Chameleon 2 r640 HPET fix to fix this network card?

Khan

mil0sh

mil0sh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Did anyone got his card working on Snow Leopard?

Warren21

Warren21

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I don't hear snow leopard will work this kind of card...I think you can encounter some errors.

Regards

Albert

_____
Pret immobilier

tsm124

tsm124

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Anyone who can help me out on this please contact me through aim or om me tsm1248 is my aim
thanks to anyone who helps i will be like super super happy thanks

Nanimoeru

Nanimoeru

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Hi! I followed all the methods posted on this forum but i have a problem, i can't find the codes of my card because i have no windows partition on my notebook Vaio VGN Fe21h
If i go to System profile under the Networks i just can find Integrated Ethernet butere there are no codes just:

Ethernet integrata:

Tipo: Ethernet
Hardware: Ethernet
Nome dispositivo BSD: en0
IPv4:
Metodo di configurazione: DHCP
IPv6:
Metodo di configurazione: Automatico
Proxy:
Proxy FTP abilitato: No
Modalità passiva FTP: Sì
Proxy Gopher abilitato: No
Proxy HTTP abilitato: No
Proxy HTTPS abilitato: No
Proxy RTSP abilitato: No
Proxy SOCKS abilitato: No

How can i do to know the device edit of my card? please help me

itsafunkything

itsafunkything

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I have a rather strange problem. I installed the Intel Pro 100 ve drivers with the installation and it works. But the issue is OSX thinks the cable is unplugged every time I start the computer. When I physically unplug and plug the cable back in I get a connection. Does that mean I still have to install the IONetworkingFamily.kext_10.5.6_WORKING.zip?

freddie1530

freddie1530

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Mostly anything out doors lol. Swimming in the middle of lakes, off roading, hiking, whatever...
Yo guys, just thought I'd throw my thanks in, the DSDT patcher posted by Leeran did the trick for me.

Just for the info, im on a Toshiba A105 S4004 laptop. Specs here. I was also getting the network cable unplugged error. After the DSDT Patch, (I installed the bootloader that came with it too just to be safe, read the readme.txt) and a reboot, network detected my card and everythings good.

Now we just gotta wait on the wireless drivers for 3945ABG (or whatever its called) But yea thanks!

- Super DuckMasta extreme of the 24th universal saga, legacy 4

losay

losay

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you so much caladan1810, i'v been configuring my Info.plist, formatting OS X , ang reinstalling my Windows, just to see the Device Number. even i tried to set my 0x103d8068, or 0x103D8086, still nothin happen, but when i tried your patch. it enables my Built-IN LAN. Thanks to you man..

PS. if you can try to Figure out Intel Pro/Wireless 2200 BG. it'll be a great help to us.

Thank again caladan1810.

MarsVolta

MarsVolta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Hi Everyone

here is the AppleIntel8255x.kext you will need. I have it zipped along with installation instructions.

The AppleIntel8255x.kext now allows me to use my Intel Pro/100 VE NIC which is running the
82557 Chipset.

I do hope it helps.

This worked perfectly, recognized my intell pro/100 ethernet device immediately!!! has no i.p address but atleast it's been found, thanks!!!!

the_korol

the_korol

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi boys! please help me with my Intel® PRO/100VE (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1094&SUBSYS_D6058086&REV_01)
i can't use my internet connection! and, if you can, with all details, because i am a starting user mac os!

davidtye

davidtye

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thank you! had download it and will do it later

dford2201

dford2201

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm a newbie to Mac OS X can any one help me out,please

I found my driver on http://intellinuxwireless.org/ PRO-Wireless 4965 AG but they are compile source code..
dose anyone knows how to make this file work in Mac OS,are is it not possible.....

my wireless nic is not working and not showing up in my system profiler [ 8086:4229] Inel Corp PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN ]

if I have to make & rebuild one am in for it just give me the instruction and i will follow it..

adhennin

adhennin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi Everyone

82557 Chipset.

I do hope it helps.

Thank you very much !!! it works for my mothercard INTEL 82801 EB

erv2

erv2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Had a lot of problems with my Intel PRO/100 VE, but this is the step that made it work for me.

Thanks a lot!

PS: I'm running JaS 10.4.8

this post fixes my problem as well, thank you very much

now i m trying to get my video driver work

iulik17d

iulik17d

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hello everyone! my name is Iulian, i am from Romania and i have trouble with my network card from hp pavilion dv6125ea (dv6000). the network card is intel pro 100ve (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1092&SUBSYS_30BB103C&REV_02
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1092&SUBSYS_30BB103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1092&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1092&CC_0200). the network card it no appears in system preferences/network. just firewire appears here. tre OS is iatkos v7 (10.5.7).
i try kext utility but he no working. i am beginner in hackintosh and i need a easy way to make my network card working.
thanks a lot!
ps: excuse my englesh.

Attached Files

kocoman

kocoman

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Hi Caladan1810

Thank you. It worked great!
Using an Intel 845GVFN board with JaS 10.4.8
Reported on Windows (Not anymore :( ) 0x10398086

Hi I checked Caladan1810's kext but it does not have 0x10398086 in the Info.plist, did you have to edit it yourself?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy