Logitech Control Center now unibin!

Chrysaor

25 posts in this topic

Crud, it doesn't seem to recognize my DiNovo bluetooth set.

Really had my hopes up there for a minute, want to get my mediapad working properly. Still, good they're providing the UB.

Work great on my 3-year-old MouseMan Wheel. Thanks for the link.

Anyone out there successful using this Logitech utility in 10.4.3 ?

Seem to install fine, but then does not recognize my Logitech wireless keyboard,

which continues to work ok, but without special function keys.

Looks like I gotta upgrade !

:)

G

10.4.3 Native, Intel D915GAG, P4 630 (3 GHz), 1GB DDR

Anyone out there successful using this Logitech utility in 10.4.3 ?

Seem to install fine, but then does not recognize my Logitech wireless keyboard,

which continues to work ok, but without special function keys.

Looks like I gotta upgrade !

:unsure:

G

10.4.3 Native, Intel D915GAG, P4 630 (3 GHz), 1GB DDR

I'm using 10.4.5 and it wont see my keyboard either. The volume spinner and mute button used to work, after installing this they no longer do. The Control Center sees my wireless mouse and I can use every button (but I could do that anyway before via Dashboard/Expose).

What does work when this is installed is Option+Esc opening Frontrow - without the control center installed it wont work.

But yeah, none of my 'special' keys work now, I was hoping to control iTunes with it (play/pause next prev etc) -_-

Hmmm... it doesn't see my keyboard (but it did disable the volume control buttons on it), it disabled my middle click... I don't really think I got any improvement.

No go for now for the Cordless Internet Pro users.

PS: Funny thing - the uninstaller is PPC, not unibin :blink:

It is missing some features for MX1000. There is no autoscroll and side scrolling for wheel key. Also, no way to adjust acceleration and sensitivity.

I think Steermouse is still better than LCC.

sensitivity is adjusted using the macosx mouse/keyboard prefPane.

but the back and forward thumb buttons dont work.

if you want them to allow you to move back and forward.. you have to put SWITCH APPLICATION for the middle thumb button, and if you hold that down, you can scroll back and forward using the scroll wheel.

which i think is pretty darn {censored}.

smarten the F**K up, Logitech. its not that hard to get right. LOOK AT WINDOWS!

You can use back/forward keys, just have to assign them correctly. By default they are assigned to Command+right/left arrow (which is back/forward for Safari, but not Finder ;) ), for finder you need to assign them Command+[ and Command+]. That works for Firefox also.

What bothers me is there is no side scrolling and autoscroll. :)

Thanks for the find, :)

It really speeds up the respond of the 'show desk' and dashboard function, if you assign them on the mouse

keys. Also the scrolling seems to be more instant now. I like the back and forward thumb buttons.

Works great with my Logitech usb mouse, unfortunately it breaks frontrow enabler kext and frontrow won't load. I finally uninstalled it but it would be nice if someone knew a fix for this. Logitech CC disables mouse acceleration which was a big plus for me, still I like frontrow better...

I have installed these on my macbook pro, i use the logitech s530 wireless mouse/keyboard combo and they work great.....till I close my mac. Once I close it it stops detecting the keyboard as an apple keyboard, and the mouse acceleration turns off, and sensitivity goes way up. The keyboard has built in keys for iTunes control, volume, etc and none of those work, and the apple key doesnt work anymore for some reason the option key takes its function(apple-Q = is now option-Q). If I reboot the mac, this fixes the problem but its a real pain in the ass to have to reboot it everytime i take it from home, to work. I called logitech and they first told me to repair the permissions on the disk, that didnt change anything, then 3 days of calling later they told me that it was a problem with all notebooks, PC and mac, and that the mouse and keyboard are 'going into sleep mode' and its a 'powersaving feature' and there is no way to wake them back up once theyve been asleep. He also said the fix for it PC side is to turn down the hardware acceleration, but he doesnt think there is a way to do that for the mac o.O but its pretty lame that I bought this MAC ONLY logitech keyboard and mouse to use on my new MBP and it doesnt work like it should :-/

Hmm...prior to having this logitech control center ever installed the volume up/down/mute on my keyboard worked to control the volume, but after installing LCC and then uninstalling it a few days later...this doesnt work. Is there something I may be able to do to get that functionality back?