Bush Saves 10 Million Lives

djet

17 posts in this topic

Bill Frist, former Republican Majority leader of the senate. There's an unbiased source. Yup, completely impartial there.

Let's not forget that he's the same guy who after looking at a 5 min video tape of Terri Schiavo basically said she looked fine to him.

Yeah I really have a lot of faith in his judgment.

But seriously folks, he does have half a point. GWB's support for AIDs treatment in Africa, is probably the one really decent thing he did in office. If they hadn't insisted on other stupidities like pushing abstinence only and ignoring things like condoms, it might even be considered an unalloyed triumph. But they never were quite able to separate what they wanted to be true, from what is actually true.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This seems like a "Lets keep them alive so that we can invade and bomb them later" policy!

SticMAC

but that *DIDN'T* happen so that's a pretty immature post.

OK, so Bush gets government money for AIDS in Africa and all you can do is bash him? I see some major bias...

agreed

• 2 weeks later...
And it took you how long(6 months), to come up with two lines!?

:D:)

Why don't you just post helpful stuff or desktop pictures or ask silly questions to get your post count up?!

and once again your post is a fail. my post count, desktop pictures, silly questions, etc: it has nothing to do with the topic.

But you don't seem to handle not being right too well... You can argue it all you want, but you're the one with the problem, not me my friend

and it took me 1 minute to come up with those 2 lines, sorry, i dont check every thread everyday.

• 7 months later...
Guest BobBarker555
If bush save 10 million Obama Will save billions :)

He already is showing liberal love in Yemen. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...