Bootloaders and Active Partitions - A Self-Inflicted Mistake.

1 post in this topic

Hello, my name is Mar, and I have a slight bootloader issue.

Well, I'm somewhat new to the Hackintosh OSX86 scene, so I guess you could call me a novice, no biggie. However, I did successfully put iDeneb 1.5.5 on my other partition and everything's all working. Not bad for a novice, I'd say.

However, I looked at this "Dualboot Original Xp And Osx" from Ipis OSX wiki and thought it was pretty cool, so i tried it out (not knowing that the Darwin Bootloader would still be active, stupidly). So now, I'm stuck with two Bootloaders. Poopie.

So, what I want to do is I want to make the Darwin bootloader back as the default bootloader, but Windows isn't allowing me to make my OSX active from the "Disk Management" tool!! How do I make the OSX partition back as the active partition without reinstalling iDeneb all over again? Help would be much appreciated!!!

-Mar

PS, oh yeah, just to show you that I'm not crazy or hallucinating, here's a picture of the problem. The laptop I'm using is the Asus Eee PC 1000HA and I've also set the timer on the boot.plist to "0" if that's any help. Thanks guys!!!!