• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

funkmasta

funkmasta

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
I'm about to purchase this laptop, so time to figure out how it works. I'll post to the thread once I have it, but how are people's experiences so far with OSX on the T400 and T500?

GermanMafia

GermanMafia

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Some stuff works, some stuff doesn't. Here is my thread about my experience so far http://forum.insanel...p;#entry1043046

gecko

gecko

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
bump

RadioStudio 2 Mac

RadioStudio 2 Mac

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I just bought a T400 and am making my own slow progress towards Snow Leopard. So far, netkas has posted the ATI 3400 kexts released by apple but they don't seem to work. My current issue is finding a way to get a DSDT dump from the Lenovo BIOS.

I'm about to purchase this laptop, so time to figure out how it works. I'll post to the thread once I have it, but how are people's experiences so far with OSX on the T400 and T500?

siachori

siachori

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Do you have good news with ati 3400? im trying lion ..

netkas has posted the ATI 3400 kexts released by apple but they don't seem to work. My current issue is finding a way to get a DSDT dump from the Lenovo BIOS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy