• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tipone

Tipone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yesteday got my AMD PC working with iPC OSx86 Leopard 10.5.6.
Network and Audio Works out-of-the-box by choosing NforceEthernet driver for LAN and ALC883 Audio drivers.

BUT: The problem still exists with VIDEO card Gigabyte GeForce 7300 GT (GV-NX73T256P-RH) Cannot get this thing to work. Tried Nvkush, Natid, Efistudio. No results. Evytim it ends with a replacing Extensions from backup in single user mode, because mostly at the time it starts up with a blue and after that black screen. No desktop at all.

Only one time With NVInstallerV.41.pkg after reboot everyting with video started up perfectly, but computer was wery slow - mouse worked wery nonresponsible.

Please, can somebody giv the a advice how to get my nerves back? ;)

With a default iPC installation Hardware information shows error, but with this kext
AppleSMBIOS get fixed.
Attached File  AppleSMBIOS.kext.zip   48.54KB   17 downloads

MB: Gigabyte GA-M55plus-S3G
CPU: AMD Athlon 64, 3800+
GPU: GV-NX73T256P-RH (GeForce 7300 GT (256))

Yes, I also have MacBook 2.4Ghz.

Tipone

Tipone

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok guys. As nobody replyed anything for me back, I get this thing working on my own. Actually with older Leo4All release.

I installed my hackintosh with Leo4all 4.1(10.5.4) for AMD. Everything works now, graphics with NVinject and Geforce kexts in LEo4all installation disk. Network works with Forcedth-V kext. Audio with ACL883 drivers.

MB: Gigabyte GA-M55plus-S3G
CPU: AMD Athlon 64, 3800+
GPU: GV-NX73T256P-RH (GeForce 7300 GT (256))

Sproket

Sproket

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have the same Motherboard and was wondering if you could possible help me find that copy of LEO4ALL. I've been looking and can not seem to find a copy of that anywhere on the net.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy