• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

Desert Warriors

Desert Warriors

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

I got this also. This is because u are loading the modded tables and the bios is giving out his own (original ones).
I don't know about Prasys's, but with the one from my sig u have a key on the com.apple.boot.plist file to drop oem tables. This remediate to the errors u're gettin'.
hope this helped.

Thanks valv for your help;
Yes, I guessed later that the Bios still injected oem tables so I added DropSSDT= yes to my com.Boot! Unfortunately, it did not work too. The solution was to entirely disable these functions. Since then, No such error but AppleSMC still complains about LPC.
My mac model is MacPro3,1, speedstep is working but no cstates!
Cius

valv

valv

InsanelyMac Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  • Interests:Operating Systems<br />Networking<br />Security

Thanks valv for your help;
Yes, I guessed later that the Bios still injected oem tables so I added DropSSDT= yes to my com.Boot! Unfortunately, it did not work too. The solution was to entirely disable these functions. Since then, No such error but AppleSMC still complains about LPC.
My mac model is MacPro3,1, speedstep is working but no cstates!
Cius

u misunderstood here, what I meant is (if u were using same bootloader as me) to use DropSSDT=No, then go with oemSSDT=No

Desert Warriors

Desert Warriors

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Hi valv;
I am regularly using chamleon v 2 rc 4. This does not support SSDT loading but DropSSDT paramter! What is astonishing is that Speed sptep is working with and without oem tables! Has the mac model something to do with this in your opinion?
oemSSDT is with the ab__ boot ? I found nowhere such a parameter. Please what bbotloader are u using?
Thanks for help.

u misunderstood here, what I meant is (if u were using same bootloader as me) to use DropSSDT=No, then go with oemSSDT=No

fortune3k

fortune3k

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
:)

valv

valv

InsanelyMac Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Hi valv;
I am regularly using chamleon v 2 rc 4. This does not support SSDT loading but DropSSDT paramter! What is astonishing is that Speed sptep is working with and without oem tables! Has the mac model something to do with this in your opinion?
oemSSDT is with the ab__ boot ? I found nowhere such a parameter. Please what bbotloader are u using?
Thanks for help.

look on my sig

Desert Warriors

Desert Warriors

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Oh my god! All my apologies, I didn't understood "sig" in your post, what I do now!
Just to be sure so , the Anv booter accepts oemSSDT=no to disbale BIOS oem tables and accepts dropSSDT=no from chameleon previous versions in order to let it load any /SSDT-x.aml if found?
Cius

look on my sig

valv

valv

InsanelyMac Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Oh my god! All my apologies, I didn't understood "sig" in your post, what I do now!
Just to be sure so , the Anv booter accepts oemSSDT=no to disbale BIOS oem tables and accepts dropSSDT=no from chameleon previous versions in order to let it load any /SSDT-x.aml if found?
Cius

u got it! that's the way it should be :robot:
Greetz

valv

valv

InsanelyMac Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
please move your post into the concerned topic, thanks

Desert Warriors

Desert Warriors

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
That's it :-)

please move your post into the concerned topic, thanks

meili13489099899

meili13489099899

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::registerLPCDriver - WARNING - LPC device initialization failed: C-state power management not initialized
dell 1420 ,why?

GhaleonX

GhaleonX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Ok, I've been reading through as much as I can find and trying to ask some questions in IRC, but I keep running into dead ends... if anyone would be willing to take a look at some of my DSDT files and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong, I'd be most appreciative.

First off, here's my system:
Pentium 4 Prescott (SSE2/SSE3) 2.4GHz
Intel ICH5
Motherboard is P4SD, which came from a HP d330 uT
nVidia GeForce FX5200 128MB AGP (QE/CI/Dual-VGA working)
Currently running Leopard 10.5.8 (with CoreGraphics Framework from 10.5.5)
Voodoo kernel 9.8
Chameleon RC5 699

Here's my untouched ACPI dump, obtained via chameleon:
ACPI.rar

And here's my dsdt.aml which I obtained via ubuntu 8.10 live CD
dsdt.aml

I have tried a couple things with the SSDT-X.aml files - namely SSDT-1 and SSDT-3, which I tried fixing the RTC and power button, but I don't think I was able to fix either one (although RTC looked just like everything I've seen for others, so perhaps it did work). I also got compile errors in dsdt.aml for every _S5D instance, which the fix was just to remove the _ character (although _S1D through _S4D are all fine).

I have all these files in my /Extra folder and all are named in my boot.plist (I also see chameleon load them during startup).

My main wants are to get the RTC fix, power button to give option for sleep/restart/shutdown, and as many 'little things' I can do as I figure things out. I figure if someone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong on what (to me seems like) should be obvious, perhaps I can figure out the rest. Thanx for any assistance!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy