Radeon MOBILITY HD Driver

makepies

3 posts in this topic

Anyone? Anyone, Beuler? Beuler ....

Does anyone know of any drivers, mods or hacks that will get a Radeon Mobility HD 3650 PCIe (Device ID 0x9591) working on x86? I installed iATKOS 5.5 with 10.5.2 TOH kernel for maximum hardware support and everything is tickety-boo ... except the display - runs as a 16MB ATI ATOMBIOS (?) card instead of the 256MB PCIe that it is. I've looked (and tried) just about everything but I cannot get this sucker to run at native resolution!

I'm just wondering if it's just me .... but it doesn't seem like there is any much support for the mobility displays ... am I missing something?

Any help would be very, very much appreciated. If there is a driver out there, a case of beer (or whatever) on me, send me your paypal :(

makepies

Anyone? Anyone, Beuler? Beuler ....

Does anyone know of any drivers, mods or hacks that will get a Radeon Mobility HD 3650 PCIe (Device ID 0x9591) working on x86? I installed iATKOS 5.5 with 10.5.2 TOH kernel for maximum hardware support and everything is tickety-boo ... except the display - runs as a 16MB ATI ATOMBIOS (?) card instead of the 256MB PCIe that it is. I've looked (and tried) just about everything but I cannot get this sucker to run at native resolution!

I'm just wondering if it's just me .... but it doesn't seem like there is any much support for the mobility displays ... am I missing something?

Any help would be very, very much appreciated. If there is a driver out there, a case of beer (or whatever) on me, send me your paypal :)

makepies

why havent you looked at the ati radeon hd packagers topic?

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=107526