Star Wars Battlefront II

Heepster

5 posts in this topic

Hiho...

I tried to run Star Wars Battlefront 2 (SWBF2) on my Mac and I've created an Image and a Readme...

This version works great but it was not really much work (since cider 2060 is a great improvement)

Maybe this download will save somebody somewhere some time :thumbsdown_anim:

Star Wars Battlefront 2

by Heepster

Instructions:

1. Install Star Wars Battlefront 2 using Crossover, or Paralells (install using crossover did not work on every tested mac...)
2. Install the official Patch 1.1 from:

ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/BFIIUpdateInt1_1.exe	International Version
  ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/BFIIUpdateEngCD1_1.exe English Version

(I've only tested 1.1 because there is no DVD-crack with working MP in the German version...)

3. Apply the No CD crack to your game-directory (override LaunchBF.exe and BattlefrontII.exe (in the GameData dir.)

(I've included the crack into this Zip file because it was really hard to find an working Nocd fix for 1.1

4. Copy your "Star Wars Battlefront II Folder" to the "Move your Star Wars Battlefront 2 Folder here !"

(The Folder is located at "C:\Program Files\Lucas Arts" in Paralells or at "/Users/<yourname>/Libary/CrossOver Games/Bottles/default/drive_c/Program Files/Lucas Arts")

5. If you did everything in the right order the Game should run;D

Known issues:
* Game does crash from time to time...
* Multiplayer game browser (LAN) does not work all the time
* shadows on high quality will slow your game!

I did not test everything... feel free to do it yourself !

Version History

V1.1
* ported to cider 2097
* fixed "high" texture settings bug
* added DirectX files to improve stability

V1.0
* initial release

If you find bugs or know how to improve this version of cider please feel free to post here :(

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=MMHV19MR (39mb)

Hiho...

I tried to run Star Wars Battlefront 2 (SWBF2) on my Mac and I've created an Image and a Readme...

This version works great but it was not really much work (since cider 2060 is a great improvement)

Maybe this download will save somebody somewhere some time :rolleyes:

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Instructions:

1. Install Star Wars Battlefront 2 using Crossover, or Paralells (install using crossover did not work on every tested mac...)
2. Install the official Patch 1.1 from:

ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/BFIIUpdateInt1_1.exe	International Version
   ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/BFIIUpdateEngCD1_1.exe English Version

(I've only tested 1.1 because there is no DVD-crack with working MP in the German version...)

3. Apply the No CD crack to your game-directory (override LaunchBF.exe and BattlefrontII.exe (in the GameData dir.)

(I've included the crack into this Zip file because it was really hard to find an working Nocd fix for 1.1

4. Copy your "Star Wars Battlefront II Folder" to the "Move your Star Wars Battlefront 2 Folder here !"

(The Folder is located at "C:\Program Files\Lucas Arts" in Paralells or at "/Users/<yourname>/Libary/CrossOver Games/Bottles/default/drive_c/Program Files/Lucas Arts")

5. If you did everything in the right order the Game should run;D

Known issues:
* Game does crash from time to time...
* Multiplayer game browser (LAN) does not work all the time
* !! leave texture settings at medium, high settings do not work every time

I did not test everything... feel free to do it yourself !

This is Cider version 2060 from "City of Heroes"

If you find bugs or know how to improve this version of cider please feel free to post here :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=84AGCGFT (32mb)

as far as I got it, he has only the german verion of the game available - I have managed to get the full english game to work and I didn't experience crashes so far (everything runs quite fine), no bugs or similar problems encountered. (I added some DirectX files to the Windows folder and it seems to have improved stability)

I will upload the game to MF or MU as soon as possible (with Heepsters permission of course)

cheers

thedoctor45

as far as I got it, he has only the german verion of the game available - I have managed to get the full english game to work and I didn't experience crashes so far (everything runs quite fine), no bugs or similar problems encountered. (I added some DirectX files to the Windows folder and it seems to have improved stability)

I will upload the game to MF or MU as soon as possible (with Heepsters permission of course)

cheers

thedoctor45

Of course you can add your own version...

But I would appreciate it if you add an small changelog ;D

And yes you're right, my copy of the game is a german one

• 1 year later...

Russya

:2cents::(:police: Nocd и однавременно Nodvd для игры Batlefront 2 , ножно

проста заменить существуюший файл BattlefrontII.exe

в папке с установленой игрой

(......./Star Wars Battlefront II/GameData/BattlefrontII.exe)

на фаил который вы скачаите по этой ссылки

СРАЗУ ХОЧУ ПРЕДУПРЕДИТЬ ЕСЛИ ВЫ БУДЕТЕ ИГРАТЬ

ПО СЕТКЕ ИЛИ ПО ИНТЕНЕТУ ЭТО МОЖЕТ ПРИВЕСТИ К ВЫЛИТАНИЮ ИГРЫ

Чтобы не вылетала нада купить лецензионку или открыть образ

(...Star Wars Battlefront II/GameData/img/BFII.mdf И BFII.mds)

в DAEMON Tools.

Спасибо за внимание.

http://depositfiles.com/files/gzhet3ibf

:D:D:D:D:D

Angli6

:2cents::D:police:

Nocd and odnavremenno Nodvd to play Batlefront 2, leg just replace suschestvuyushy BattlefrontII.exe file in a folder with a game (......./ Star Wars Battlefront II / GameData / BattlefrontII.exe) to fail that you downloaded from this link ONCE I want to warn if you play on the grid OR intenet This can lead to VYLITANIYU game to not fly in to buy nada letsenzionku or open the image (... Star Wars Battlefront II / GameData / img / BFII.mdf And BFII.mds) in DAEMON Tools. Thank you for your attention. http://depositfiles.com/files/gzhet3ibf

:D:D:D:D:D