Which would you like..?

locoputo

82 posts in this topic

Yea, Left4Dead isn't working I think most newer games are going to require at least the latest drivers from Apple and who knows how long that will be. Although Nvidia are now releasing the latest drivers for OEM systems on their site but alas not Apple.

I'll ask a few friends about Left 4 dead.

Anyway, currently I'm still stuck with gears of war, I CAN'T FIND A NOCD PATCH THAT DOESN'T CRASH WINE!! :S ..basically.. thats my only problem right now.. (and thats the trouble with doing this work on your own...)

I've tried around 10 different no cd patches found thru google and one torrent from at least 5 different groups..

Oh and if I may.. could you try to port something from the Gothic series? I keep hitting a brick wall there...

Be a little specific :P

Also, the queue is fairly big right now. If anybody who is experienced wishes to help with these, be my guest :D

@locoputo ... ive fixed my vid issue and all ciders are working now.....give me a while on DMC4 and 3 too and fallout 3

And by the way none of gearss no cd cracks worked in windows for me either

im also working on alone in the dark .... cod5 ...bionic commando rearmed .... far cry 2 and a few others ill let everone know how it goes

@locoputo ... ive fixed my vid issue and all ciders are working now.....give me a while on DMC4 and 3 too and fallout 3

And by the way none of gearss no cd cracks worked in windows for me either

im also working on alone in the dark .... cod5 ...bionic commando rearmed .... far cry 2 and a few others ill let everone know how it goes

Cool stuff, let me know how it goes :(

Just downloaded s.t.a.l.k.e.r, will see how well it works.. :)

Cool stuff, let me know how it goes ;)

Just downloaded s.t.a.l.k.e.r, will see how well it works.. :P

Cant get it working for the same reason as why fallout3 won't work. "fixme:sdldrv:SDLDRV_DC_PatBlt Something is wrong - where is the surface I am supposed to draw to?

"

So thats s.t.a.l.k.e.r of the list :)

ill give stalker more of a shot once i get around to it

whatever you do. do NOT install it with crossover, or at least make sure you save EVERYTHING you have open before you try and load the installer. it crashed my whole system, installed it using the self compiled wine, then tried with cider.

OK first on my madness of cider with the vid card now fixed is ive got DMC3 cider that im just putting finishing touches on but i need to tweak the FPS in it does anyone know how to do this?

anyone know of a good FREE!! plist editor

OK first on my madness of cider with the vid card now fixed is ive got DMC3 cider that im just putting finishing touches on but i need to tweak the FPS in it does anyone know how to do this?

anyone know of a good FREE!! plist editor

I've got a nifty little app called property list editor. Comes as part of developers tools.

Did you manage to get past the "what am i supposed to draw to" error? Or is DMC3 not as annoying as the new one?

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and soaked (not sure about wild) already have a native mac version.

Then you didn't understand my post. I'm trying to run the RCT3 with all add ons via cider. Wild does not have a mac version available. I have both RCT3 and Soaked on the Mac, but certain parks from other users require Wild to load. I found a way around it, but not everything works the way I want it; that's why I'm looking to using cider.

Terry

Please, could you try to make a configs or something to run the best adventure game ever - The Longest Journey? There is a demo on web for testing, I have orginall cds. I tried to run it on Cider but with no lucky. I remember, that i worked on Crossover few years ago. So... PLEASSSE ; )

people left 4 dead has already been ported its not perfect but it runs fairly well check mac-bb

Where is that exactly?

I'd like to see these working:

- Guild Wars

- GTA IV (guess that's never going to happend and would need a megamonster, or at least a real big hamster to run)

- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War (and up, including the newest game)

- Mirror's Edge (i know it's very new, but why not give it a shot?)

Getting GTA or GW would be huge news, since those are the games I play most :)

Where is that exactly?

I'd like to see these working:

- Guild Wars

- GTA IV (guess that's never going to happend and would need a megamonster, or at least a real big hamster to run)

- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War (and up, including the newest game)

- Mirror's Edge (i know it's very new, but why not give it a shot?)

Getting GTA or GW would be huge news, since those are the games I play most ;)

GW works flawlessly in the latest crossover games ... no point

GTA 4 it will pry be a very long time before we see a cider frame work that will work.