Ableton Live 5.2 for Mac Intel now available

Disco Fever

27 posts in this topic

Live 5.2 is available today, bringing immediate native Intel-Mac support. This development makes Live 5.2 one of the first professional audio applications on the market to run as a Universal Binary to take advantage of Apple's fastest machines: the new Intel-Mac.

http://www.ableton.com/index/upgrade/intel-mac

But no seeds around ... for the moment.

Boah! Works like a charm. And it's a lot faster than my Live 5.0 windows setup!

I have loaded some of my projects and the cpu goes only up to 15%, on windows these projects go to 45% ( 8 to 10 tracks but a lot of plugins in the tracks and two returns with 3 and 4 effects).

CoreAudio sounds also a little "clearer" I think.

dripple

post-29400-1144572484_thumb.png

Same there; on windows when I load 8 tracks and 2 effects / track I get 70% cpu load (altought it's a p4 3 ghz and 2gb ram). On mac intel I got 16 tracks with 4 effects / track and load goes only 20% !

Can't wait to find a cracked version

Same there; on windows when I load 8 tracks and 2 effects / track I get 70% cpu load (altought it's a p4 3 ghz and 2gb ram). On mac intel I got 16 tracks with 4 effects / track and load goes only 20% !

Can't wait to find a cracked version

scine version 5 and actually most versions 4 of Live there has never been a cracked version that actually worked properly. It always seems to but then after a certain amount of time it stops allowing you to save. Ableton is one of the best copy protection systems about so dont expect a crack to work.. i bought live in the end as it was so good and i was sick of the problems that occured a month down the track and you had to format a drive to reinstall it and get the crack to function. even H2O couldnt beat their systems

As I remember, there was a working crack for the 5.0 on windows.

Anyway, I own a legal copy of this product and send them yesterday a mail regarding regarding a up/crossgrade, my current 5.0 windows serial wasn't accepted by the installer. To bad :-(

dripple

It's just not a simple serial number. It hast to be registered and activated online. Abelton has a very well written copyprotection. It's not expensive. If you really need it, buy it. An upgrade from a 4 lite (which is nearly free on several magazine-cd) is about 250€.

dripple

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys

go to Demonoid/ find a patch /

download from off.ableton site a demo UB / apply patch and you have a fully working (not demo) ableton live 5.2 UB/ works fast even on my sse2 only amd machine

have a nice day/

p.s.

Traktor is the best. I can't more wait //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hey guys

go to Demonoid/ find a patch /

download from off.ableton site a demo UB / apply patch and you have a fully working (not demo) ableton live 5.2 UB/ works fast even on my sse2 only amd machine

have a nice day/

p.s.

Traktor is the best. I can't more wait //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

yes and wait for a few weeks or months for it to stop on you...

ableton is extremely clever.. they have lots of hidden layers in their copy protection

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I took this patch 5.2 by torrent but it doesn´t work. It seems that the guys from Ableton have already detected this serial. On the last version 5.0 the patch worked very well sice it expires. We need a new crack!

I recomend if you have installed it not to use it on line. The sistem comunicates automaticaly the ilegal use to the manufacturer. So if somebody knows about a working patch.

I keep on waiting for the url or torrent!

Danke Gut!

Edited by ugi

• 2 months later...

Hello guys !!

I'm looking for a serial number for Ableton live 5.2. Please could you help me

, I don't find anything and this software miss me very much. Please

Thank you !

Please !!

Could you tell me where I can find a serial number for Ableton Live 5.2 ? ??

Help !!