• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

cartri

cartri

Just a Cone

• Donators
  • 407 posts

Cartri,
Attached are the terminal logs for both before your suggest mod and after. After the modification I get an alternating black and white screen. I can hear the soundtrack playing, but all I get is either flat black or flat white.

interesting, your mnod shows the D3D renderer being loaded like in my machine after the mod, and not before.

You can also try modifying back these values and disable NV_VAR and ARB_VBO in the same config

Ctta0s

Ctta0s

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It's running for me with an NVIDIA card and the sound works! Still pretty slow, though, even with settings on low in 1024x768 resolution. I tried the new Direct Draw Renderers and it still works, but speed is not improved. I'm on a MacBook Pro 2.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT (256 MB VRAM) running Snow Leopard. Any thoughts?

errandwolfe

errandwolfe

Usurper of Wilson, King of Prussia

• Donators
  • 1,429 posts

interesting, your mnod shows the D3D renderer being loaded like in my machine after the mod, and not before.

You can also try modifying back these values and disable NV_VAR and ARB_VBO in the same config

Okay made those modifications and still a no go, inverted video all around.

cartri

cartri

Just a Cone

• Donators
  • 407 posts
Errand (and everybody), try the new v0.6, it uses completly different frameworks and core. And its only 37MB:
http://www.4shared.c...-v063305hy.html

errandwolfe

errandwolfe

• Donators
  • 1,429 posts

Errand (and everybody), try the new v0.6, it uses completly different frameworks and core. And its only 37MB:
http://www.4shared.c...-v063305hy.html

Sigh....beginning to wish I could rip out my eyeballs and put them back in upside down for a half hour or so...Still the same inverted video issue.

cartri

cartri

Just a Cone

• Donators
  • 407 posts
are u on AGP or pci-e

errandwolfe

errandwolfe

• Donators
  • 1,429 posts
Nope, Radeon 2600 HD Pro on the PCI-E bus. 512 Mb video ram.

cartri

cartri

Just a Cone

• Donators
  • 407 posts
try enabling vbo options in the config file of your user;preferences it may solve ur peoblem but ull would have a slow game

zelda52

zelda52

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi. I have a question about this.

I have a 15" Macbook Pro
Intel Core Duo
1 GB RAM
ATI RADEON X1600

Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard

I know it's slow, but is it possible to run properly on my computer? I have downloaded the file, but everything supposed to be white is black (i.e. Altair's clothes, Desmond's hands), the action is choppy, and I can't see the ground in some places. Any suggestions?

cartri

cartri

Just a Cone

• Donators
  • 407 posts

Hi. I have a question about this.

I have a 15" Macbook Pro
Intel Core Duo
1 GB RAM
ATI RADEON X1600

Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard

I know it's slow, but is it possible to run properly on my computer? I have downloaded the file, but everything supposed to be white is black (i.e. Altair's clothes, Desmond's hands), the action is choppy, and I can't see the ground in some places. Any suggestions?

It will not work with this gpu, if you want try 0.7 and 0.6b but i dont think it should work with this, not even 9400m is enough for that

zelda52

zelda52

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

It will not work with this gpu, if you want try 0.7 and 0.6b but i dont think it should work with this, not even 9400m is enough for that

Could you give me a download link for 0.7?

And is there a fix for any of the texture problems or ground problems I described?

Thanks for the help. :D

cartri

cartri

Just a Cone

• Donators
  • 407 posts

Could you give me a download link for 0.7?

And is there a fix for any of the texture problems or ground problems I described?

Thanks for the help. :hysterical:

this port has been unified under the porting team, you can find the latest versions link there or directly in my blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy