Logic 7.2 and plugins **help**

bardx86

5 posts in this topic

Ok, I've installed logic 7.2 express. Everything runs great. I can't however get any plugin to be seen by logic or the au manager except for the 20 au plugins that come with logic. Ive tried both vst and au plugins and also installed a au to vst adapter plugin. The plugin files are in the proper directory in \library\autio\plug-ins. When I had logic 7.0 installed, it did see some of the plugins. So i tried to downgrade back to 7.0 but it to will not see any of the plugins. What the :) am i missing? Is there a cache file or soemthing I need to delete? Please help!

Thanks,

bard

Ok, I've installed logic 7.2 express. Everything runs great. I can't however get any plugin to be seen by logic or the au manager except for the 20 au plugins that come with logic. Ive tried both vst and au plugins and also installed a au to vst adapter plugin. The plugin files are in the proper directory in \library\autio\plug-ins. When I had logic 7.0 installed, it did see some of the plugins. So i tried to downgrade back to 7.0 but it to will not see any of the plugins. What the ;) am i missing? Is there a cache file or soemthing I need to delete? Please help!

Thanks,

bard

U need Universal Binaries PlugIns or Run Logic in Rosetta Mode....do a "Get Info" on the App and select Run in Rosetta then it should see PPC Plugs..