Toast Titanium 7

slowdiver

13 posts in this topic

What about getting Toast Titanium 7 to work?

First you have to get rid of this silly 'not working on intel'-Thing (cause its written for G5) by applying the G3 Patch - but rosetta seems to have problems.

loads further, but crashes now.

Both are on demonoid, downloading very fast.

------

another question is idvd. it crashes directly after chosing a new project, even if patchburn is applied.

samething with dvd-player.

anyone gotten idvd or dvdplayer to work?

Yeah, no chance to have it to work. After the initial load it crashes everytime, even patched.

Instead 6.1 works like a charm ! I burned w/o any problem (and at good speed rate) a CDRW on Teac DW-224E onboard to my HP Evo 610C.

Nando.

What about getting Toast Titanium 7 to work?

First you have to get rid of this silly 'not working on intel'-Thing (cause its written for G5) by applying the G3 Patch - but rosetta seems to have problems.

loads further, but crashes now.

Both are on demonoid, downloading very fast.

------

another question is idvd. it crashes directly after chosing a new project, even if patchburn is applied.

samething with dvd-player.

anyone gotten idvd or dvdplayer to work?

Yeah, no chance to have it to work.  After the initial load it crashes everytime, even patched.

Instead 6.1 works like a charm !  I burned w/o any problem (and at good speed rate) a CDRW on Teac DW-224E onboard to my HP Evo 610C.

Nando.

Just letting you know im burning a video_ts folder now in TOAST 7 with the g3 patch for toast..

I have Mac installed the native way. I have a p4 2.4. ect. and i have TOASTED 7 but everytime

i try to install it says THIS SOFTWARE DOESN'T RUN ON INTEL HARDWARE. PLEASE CHECK

WWW.ROXIO.COM FOR UDDATE. I KEEP READING ABOUT THIS ERROR AND THAT CAN BE FIXED

. How can i fix this problem. And by the way in try the Toast Titanium 7 G3 Patch and nothig works. How do i apply this patch.

I dragged the install file off the cd to my desktop. I then dragged it to the box on the left side and it patched it all up.

It then booted and detected my burner just fine. But, once i closed it, it didn't open again. I'm not sure if this is a issue with my copy of OAH (i got the 0.4 release), or with Toast it self.