Desperate for help

AndrewBean90

37 posts in this topic

So how exactly do you expect us to help you if you can't tell us what's the issue when booting with -v. Go and borrow a camera and tell us what it says when it won't load any more. Besides if you would do what is asked by those trying to help you and realized that we are not right next to you and cannot read your mind, people would be more likely to help you

And if you researched the installation process it would also help. I love newbs who want everything some for them. If you can't do this don't install osx86

Or just don't come asking for help without trying to help yourself first.

All typed on an iPod touch LOL

let me put it simple ok I have Leo 4all v3 I need to install the right drivers which I have on my usb when I load into the installer I cant access my LEXAR USB Device or the drivers the drivers are being read as a NVIDIA 256 when really and before I open the graphics opion it is being read as a 128 which I do own. help me with the drivers installation please

I tryied reinstalling and I need to still install that driver cause its version 3 of leo 4all

I have an old school Lexar that works on the school (I go to) macs and it cant read it, it is 512MB and graphics problem major kernel panic issue for me obviously because nothing else seems wrong in the system profiler and nothing is wrong or failed in the kernel

Ah ha! That's just the bugger all, isn't it? When the setup disc will boot but your system won't?

You're going to need to install third party drivers (but only for the components actually present inside your machine!) -- your nvidia drivers appear to be causing the panics; you'll have to play around with installing or not installing nVinject as well as mess with the various drivers (I think there are two in Leo4All?) for your nVidia card.

Good luck. Like I said, Leo4All was a PITA for my Athlon, and I just used iDeneb instead.