[How To] Intel DG35EC Guide

slipttees

204 posts in this topic

This is driving me nuts! ;)

Cannot boot into the Snow Leopard install disc for some reason.

I have downloaded the bootloader disc from the title post, but no luck..

Heres what happens:

When the bootloader prompt appears i insert the Snow Leopard install disc and then press f5, the disc appears all fine.. I load with -v, it stalls and here is what i get:

dsc0154s.th.jpg

I have tried everything.. followed the bios instructions from the previous leopard install, burnt new discs, changed video cards, you name it.. i still cant get past this screen? what am i doing wrong?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I got the same problem... installation hangs at "System uptime in nanoseconds: 20445253774"

Help please..

omg!! thank you so much.. now everything is working perfect with voodoohda even the input audio works ;)

Now one last little problem.. to make this installation perfect. When I shut down, it turns on again after about 1 second. It's like if it was restarting instead of turning off.. any solution for this?

Thanks again ;)

Hello,

I have problem with shutdown. After shutdown, on loading os i got kernel panic "System uptime in nano seconds: 1135520854". After unplugging power supply and clearing all power, it boots.

PC:

- Intel Board DG35EC

- Pentium Dual-Core E6300 @ 2.8 GHz

- 4GB RAM 800MHz

- SATA Port 0 is a 500GB

- SATA Port 1 a a DVD ROM

- nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512MB

Is there fix for this?

Thank you!

more infos, KangarooIT

sorry, but can you tell me what info you need?

BIOS is #017, I think it acts like it's going to sleep, but do the shutdown.

Everything is ok when I unplug power supply cable, and press power button for few times (to drain remaining power), then plug cable back in and start it.

Here is another problem. Audio driver. About this mac -> More info -> Audio audio is recognized, but no sound

Thank you

sorry, but can you tell me what info you need?

BIOS is #017, I think it acts like it's going to sleep, but do the shutdown.

Everything is ok when I unplug power supply cable, and press power button for few times (to drain remaining power), then plug cable back in and start it.

Here is another problem. Audio driver. About this mac -> More info -> Audio audio is recognized, but no sound

Thank you

shutdown, restart doesn't work, i'm work on this too, try press power button even power supply to stop working

about sound, dsdt.aml have the HDEF parameter, i'm working on this at time, to work with the legacyhda, but you still need of the VoodooHDA.

shutdown, restart doesn't work, i'm work on this too, try press power button even power supply to stop working

about sound, dsdt.aml have the HDEF parameter, i'm working on this at time, to work with the legacyhda, but you still need of the VoodooHDA.

Everything works except shutdown, restart and sleep works fine.. It shuts down, but on next power on kernel panic appears.

I've managed to get audio working using this VoodooHDA.kext - remove AppleHDA.kext (2ch)

VoodooHDA.kext on your boot-132 didn't work for me..

look,

copy in the E/E

FakeSMC.kext v2.5 //netkas.org

VodooHDA.kext v32-64 //kexts.com

VoodooHDA.kext Dependences - Vanilla = OSvKernDSPLib.kext, IOPCIFamily.kext, IOAudioFamily.kext

Intel82566MM.kext v32-64 // kexts.com

Intel82566MM.kext Dependences - Vanilla = IONetworkingFamily.kext

make mkext:

sudo -s
kextcache -v 1 -m /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext /System/Library/Extensions/
kextcache -v 1 -m /Volumes/EFI/Extra/Extensions.mkext /Volumes/EFI/Extra/Extensions/

Done !

look,

copy in the E/E

FakeSMC.kext v2.5 //netkas.org

VodooHDA.kext v32-64 //kexts.com

VoodooHDA.kext Dependences - Vanilla = OSvKernDSPLib.kext, IOPCIFamily.kext, IOAudioFamily.kext

Intel82566MM.kext v32-64 // kexts.com

Intel82566MM.kext Dependences - Vanilla = IONetworkingFamily.kext

make mkext:

sudo -s
kextcache -v 1 -m /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext /System/Library/Extensions/
kextcache -v 1 -m /Volumes/Extra/Extensions.mkext /Volumes/Extra/Extensions/

Done !

No luck.. Sorry..

Thank you for your trouble... :(