Attansic ATL1E LAN driver aka AR8121 AR8113 (P5Q series)

marionez

233 posts in this topic

I cant get this to work on the acer aspire 6930G here is what i get in my system logs

Jun 7 19:01:14 localhost kernel[0]: [AttansicL1eEthernet] Error: Couldn't map io regs

Jun 7 19:01:14 localhost kernel[0]: [AttansicL1eEthernet] Error: Couldn't probe adapter

Any advice?

I've got the same problem. Any ideas?

I cant get this to work on the acer aspire 6930G here is what i get in my system logs

Jun 7 19:01:14 localhost kernel[0]: [AttansicL1eEthernet] Error: Couldn't map io regs

Jun 7 19:01:14 localhost kernel[0]: [AttansicL1eEthernet] Error: Couldn't probe adapter

Any advice?

Got the same notebook aspire 6930 and i´m having same issue.

its 100% a l1e

Even in my aspire 6930G does not work ...... tell me you know why?!

In the post "36" - "37" - "38" refers to the procedure ..... Who can better explain the different steps?! Thank you in advance ..... :D :glare:

In particular, see post "38" DriveTheOne seem to be able to make it work with that procedure on an Aspire 8930G, which is very similar to my pc ..........

any help is greatly appreciated .......... Thanks !!!!!!

In case anyone needs it for any hobbies they may be pursuing, enclosed is reader02's 20090418 driver compiled as a 64-bit kext. This is not usable on 10.5.x.

It work perfectly with snow leopard and asus p5q pro, I installed with kext helper. THANK YOU!!

Doesn't work on my Acer Aspire One D250

lspci spits out- Attansic Technology corp. Unknown Device [1969:1062] (rev c0)

Have an ACER 6930G with the L1E card, verified with lspci as [1969:1026].

The latest driver is not working here thou, as with others with the same model of laptop. what could be the problem??

even on my acer 6930G in signing work ....

She explains how to install correctly?!?!

With a mini-guide step by step, because if I install it only kexthelper restart does not work ...... Please help me !!!!! :):) :censored2:

Nice, but you may want to change the first post as this does not work on my 6930G. Has anyone managed this?

I too have an Acer Aspire 6930, with an Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller.

The kext didn't work for me. The Mac doesn't even recognize the device as an Ethernet card with the kext as it is.

However, I edited the info.plist, adding the subsystem and subvendor id at the IOPCIMatch (like this: "<string>0x015e1025 0x10261969</string>").

Now, the Mac recognizes the Ethernet card, but it still doesn't work. The device appears now like disconnected.

Any ideas?

However, I edited de info.plist, adding the subsystem and subvendor id at the IOPCIMatch (like this: "<string>0x015e1025 0x10261969</string>").

Now, the Mac recognizes the Ethernet card, but it still doesn't work. The device appears now like disconnected.

Any ideas?

I have a Snow Leopard running on my Asus Eee PC 1005Ha - everything ist working fine but

Where can I find exactly the info.plist ?

I have an Asus Eee PC 1005HA with this ethernet card:

10/100 Mbit Ethernet (Attansic L2), 802.11b/802.11g wireless LAN mini PCI-E card Atheros

It would really be fine if it would be working.. just needing ethernet badly.... :)

Hi Guys, I can get the snow leopard AttansicL1eethernet.kext to work on snow Leopard, but only some of the time..

Is this because the kext is not fully functional, or do I need to add or take away some kexts.

Or do I need to fiddle with bonjour networking.

I use DHCP in network in system preferences and it seems to look normal.

Why could the internet be loading web pages only sometimes?

Your help would be appreciated.

Rowdy15

Hi Guys, I can get the snow leopard AttansicL1eethernet.kext to work on snow Leopard, but only some of the time..

Is this because the kext is not fully functional, or do I need to add or take away some kexts.

Or do I need to fiddle with bonjour networking.

I use DHCP in network in system preferences and it seems to look normal.

Why could the internet be loading web pages only sometimes?

Your help would be appreciated.

Rowdy15

I worked out that for some reason internet drops out every minute or so for about 30 seconds, then comes back in Safari web browser.

I thought I was going to just use Leopard as I couldn't work out why the internet was intermittent like this.

But then I installed Firefox, and for some reason the internet works solid without any dropouts. So I will use Firefox as a my default browser in snow leopard from now on.

cheers

Rowdy15

PS. Does AttansicL1eEthernet.kext work in 64 bit yet?

Hi there I have an Asus p5kpl-C/1600 mobo with Atheros AR8121/AR8113 PCI-E Ethernet Controller and seems not to work :) I have installed Kalyway 10.5.2 OS X and all are fine and working without ethernet card ... yeah and when I wanted to install the driver from this topic is say`s something "not compatible with my vendor or something like that"

some help advice`s ?? apreciate