FS: My basically Brand New Setup

VBP2004EP3

21 posts in this topic

PRICE LOWERED!!! $800 SHIPPED!!! I NEED THIS GONE

Well I just ran into some financial trouble because I need to make some repairs to my house that happened recently so I need to sell my computer. I just got done building it on Monday (the 8th)... I am looking for $1050 shipped (OBO) if payment is received by Tuesday or Wednesday... will throw in OS X Retail disc (10.5.4) for an extra $50 if you want... I currently have this running stable on 10.5.4 with Boot 132... Don't be afraid to make offers or ask questions, but please no low ballers...

Ultra Black Aluminus ATX Mid-Tower Case

Ultra 500-Watt Power Supply

GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R

Intel Core2Quad Q6600

ZALMAN 9700 NT 110mm CPU Cooler

Kingston HyperX 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR21066

EVGA GeForce 9800 GT 512MB

Western Digital 640GB

LITE-ON DVD Burner

Edit: I forgot to note that no operating system comes installed on either HDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BuildSmart

PRICE LOWERED!!! $800 SHIPPED!!! I NEED THIS GONE

Well I just ran into some financial trouble because I need to make some repairs to my house that happened recently so I need to sell my computer. I just got done building it on Monday (the 8th)... I am looking for $1050 shipped (OBO) if payment is received by Tuesday or Wednesday... will throw in OS X Retail disc (10.5.4) for an extra $50 if you want... I currently have this running stable on 10.5.4 with Boot 132... Don't be afraid to make offers or ask questions, but please no low ballers...

Ultra Black Aluminus ATX Mid-Tower Case

Ultra 500-Watt Power Supply

GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R

Intel Core2Quad Q6600

ZALMAN 9700 NT 110mm CPU Cooler

Kingston HyperX 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR21066

EVGA GeForce 9800 GT 512MB

Western Digital 640GB

LITE-ON DVD Burner

Edit: I forgot to note that no operating system comes installed on either HDD

Unfortunately you wont find anyone here willing to pay this amount for used equipment.

You can try to justify your price by complaining about what you paid for the stuff but the fact of the matter is it is still used and it's value has dropped considerably, I might consider offering $500.00 for everything including original OS disks cause the case, power supply, cooler (if it's not a thermal-electric transducer), HD and Lite-On would be discarded leaving only the mobo, CPU, Blue Tooth dongle, memory and video card with any value in the package.

Unfortunately you wont find anyone here willing to pay this amount for used equipment.

You can try to justify your price by complaining about what you paid for the stuff but the fact of the matter is it is still used and it's value has dropped considerably, I might consider offering $500.00 for everything including original OS disks cause the case, power supply, cooler (if it's not a thermal-electric transducer), HD and Lite-On would be discarded leaving only the mobo, CPU, Blue Tooth dongle, memory and video card with any value in the package.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aanderson90

yea same thing Custom comps don't sell on here, I had one on here for over $1000 off of what I originally built it for, its just not what people are in the market for, especially on forums such as these. I'd suggest craigslist or ebay, those are where your going to get some sort of results. At least thats were I ended up selling mine.