Georgia Guidestones Defaced

mp3228

13 posts in this topic

LOL These conspiracy theorists need to get a life ASAP. Also the USA won't be 50% percent of it is today without Rockefeller and his oil company. And what does "sucs" means? And you're destroying Jesus' name in that way "9-11 inside job" :P Also the most LOL of the "rules" in the guidestones is "limit global pop. to 500,000,000" YOU MEAN, KILL MORE THAN HALF OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION? OK, SO THE NWO WANTS TO BRING DOOM TO OUR WORLD?[/con therorist] You're missing the point. The fact is that killing about a third of the world population is, literally, bring extinction to mankind. What made mankind "lead" the "evolutionary race" isn't because we're "intelligent". We have a very good imunological system, and it allowed us to resist against diseases, and for the ones we can't defend of, we discover ways to cure them and to prevent spreading. Cutting a third of the world population means that we would end up eventually being restricted to a single genetic strain, making us more vunerable to genetic diseases. So, are you sure you'll like to cut our world pop in 1/3? Also don't blur Jesus' image that way, man. And "establishing a world government and promoting a new spirituality" actually means "cripple the mankind's ability to think". Also this isn't right, due to a normal characteristic of mankind: getting corrupt when you have an unbelieveable amount of power trusted to you. Even that person that you know that does good to everybody might not be that good at all if he/she gets to the government, imagine what he/she'll do with all the world at his/her feet? I assume that even I would get corrupt that way ;) As the world goes, I'd better say: Let it roll. And let humanity learn the consequences of what they're doing. I warn people and do my job, in, for example, protecting the enviroment, so common in these days. If someone asks me why I'm not helping the enviroment by helping an NGO like Greenpeace(maybe Corruptace) or WWF, I say: "If you want it done right, do it yourself.". I do my part, warn others about the consequences, but doing the work of the other people? No, sorry, go to another noob, 'cause this name is ironic. Also correct me if i'm wrong, because human beings never do right things, but "less wrong" ones, and that's normal, nobody's perfect :D

So who put the thing up? Maybe someone who would want to do such a thing, maybe someone with the funding. I've been there, and seen the stones. Its not too far a drive from Atlanta.

GMO foods, MSG foods, too much soy in foods, milk with bad hormones, #7 oil based plastics that leak hormones, and now with the melamine laced baby formula coming out of China, no wonder the cancer rate is as high as it is. Do you know someone who has cancer? I bet you do. I know several.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/world/asia/17milk.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Maybe you can provide some proof to say these things aren't going on? Lets not forget about the hundreds of thousands dead in Iraq.

LOL These conspiracy theorists need to get a life ASAP. Also the USA won't be 50% percent of it is today without Rockefeller and his oil company. And what does "sucs" means? And you're destroying Jesus' name in that way "9-11 inside job" :) Also the most LOL of the "rules" in the guidestones is "limit global pop. to 500,000,000" YOU MEAN, KILL MORE THAN HALF OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION? OK, SO THE NWO WANTS TO BRING DOOM TO OUR WORLD?[/con therorist] You're missing the point. The fact is that killing about a third of the world population is, literally, bring extinction to mankind. What made mankind "lead" the "evolutionary race" isn't because we're "intelligent". We have a very good imunological system, and it allowed us to resist against diseases, and for the ones we can't defend of, we discover ways to cure them and to prevent spreading. Cutting a third of the world population means that we would end up eventually being restricted to a single genetic strain, making us more vunerable to genetic diseases. So, are you sure you'll like to cut our world pop in 1/3? Also don't blur Jesus' image that way, man. And "establishing a world government and promoting a new spirituality" actually means "cripple the mankind's ability to think". Also this isn't right, due to a normal characteristic of mankind: getting corrupt when you have an unbelieveable amount of power trusted to you. Even that person that you know that does good to everybody might not be that good at all if he/she gets to the government, imagine what he/she'll do with all the world at his/her feet? I assume that even I would get corrupt that way :thumbsup_anim: As the world goes, I'd better say: Let it roll. And let humanity learn the consequences of what they're doing. I warn people and do my job, in, for example, protecting the enviroment, so common in these days. If someone asks me why I'm not helping the enviroment by helping an NGO like Greenpeace(maybe Corruptace) or WWF, I say: "If you want it done right, do it yourself.". I do my part, warn others about the consequences, but doing the work of the other people? No, sorry, go to another noob, 'cause this name is ironic. Also correct me if i'm wrong, because human beings never do right things, but "less wrong" ones, and that's normal, nobody's perfect :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First of all Rockefeller and Rothechild are the reason why we have to pay taxes involuntarily. We have become a society in this country that is made (born into at times) to be unable to do things for itself.... i.e. not everyone knows how to make houses, cook, troubleshoot small things, fix a car, truck bike etc.... We have become a society that is limited mostly by the schooling system and it's slothful teachings... I can agree though that killing 1/3 of the human race will probably most likely kill all of us.... They should think before they act, because if we happend to die in nuclear disaster those that servive have to gain immunitys to it's fallout or die of in the process... also if we happend to die from their foods poisoning us that too could kill us through the gene pool it's much slower and demeaning but it's very true.... and believe it or not it would eventually work its way to the rich, and or the elite.. nobody is immune to the things that they do to setup the non-elitests not even the elite themselves... I just wanted to say too that the Georgia guidestones are very simmilar to neo nazi-ism in WWII. We have been given the ability to travel to other planets yet we cannot get allong on our own planet... either way we are eventually doomed because of ourselves or our beliefs.....

• 1 month later...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First of all Rockefeller and Rothechild are the reason why we have to pay taxes involuntarily. We have become a society in this country that is made (born into at times) to be unable to do things for itself.... i.e. not everyone knows how to make houses, cook, troubleshoot small things, fix a car, truck bike etc.... We have become a society that is limited mostly by the schooling system and it's slothful teachings... I can agree though that killing 1/3 of the human race will probably most likely kill all of us.... They should think before they act, because if we happend to die in nuclear disaster those that servive have to gain immunitys to it's fallout or die of in the process... also if we happend to die from their foods poisoning us that too could kill us through the gene pool it's much slower and demeaning but it's very true.... and believe it or not it would eventually work its way to the rich, and or the elite.. nobody is immune to the things that they do to setup the non-elitests not even the elite themselves... I just wanted to say too that the Georgia guidestones are very simmilar to neo nazi-ism in WWII. We have been given the ability to travel to other planets yet we cannot get allong on our own planet... either way we are eventually doomed because of ourselves or our beliefs.....

*hands you a tinfoil hat* good day sir.