• 150 posts
Simpsons make fun of Apple & Steve Jobs

ajvishus

ajvishus

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Well it seems Lisa isn't as smart as everybody thought she was, should have used Limewire :D

Meowpard

Meowpard

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Limewire? Well, that's Bart's part, isn't it? :rolleyes:

booger_sniffer5000

booger_sniffer5000

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Interests:OSx86 (duh)
I love the Simpsons. :tomato:

Wman

Wman

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Does anyone actually use iTunes??? I could not afford 30000$ in songs. Although i guess 1000$ in downloading no fun either. I damn seeded 70gb last month, cuz I forgot to turn seeding off :@.

Actually I know one person who uses iTunes. He goes to my school and his dad drives a lamborghini, he has an iPhone with an actual iPhone plan (and they're like 250$ in Canada (and you only get 2gb data)) and he brings his brand new mbp to school everyday... man I wanna see that guy get mugged...

alloqba

alloqba

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I saw it also, great laught and partially true :P

Rufus T. Firefly

Rufus T. Firefly

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 807 posts
Very true

Mattwood

Mattwood

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
I have watched 2 video's the store and lisa with mobs....

Apple store - does anyone actually see the anti-apple hater in it! - que Crusty the Clown? (slagging off with) 'somebody start me" dead silence follows!

Mobs - not true in my case have had a successful refund from iTunes for 'rubbish' (cant use the term i use) apps from the app store!

patato

patato

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Hulu FTW
Full episode here.
Love the USB sub.

Kabooka

Kabooka

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Does anyone actually use iTunes??? I could not afford 30000$ in songs. Although i guess 1000$ in downloading no fun either. I damn seeded 70gb last month, cuz I forgot to turn seeding off :@.

Actually I know one person who uses iTunes. He goes to my school and his dad drives a lamborghini, he has an iPhone with an actual iPhone plan (and they're like 250$ in Canada (and you only get 2gb data)) and he brings his brand new mbp to school everyday... man I wanna see that guy get mugged...

Lol, i am a master of mugging ........ if you need my services , whistle loud & think of me

ericjohnson1981

ericjohnson1981

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I've already seen this before. Hillarious!

booger_sniffer5000

booger_sniffer5000

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Interests:OSx86 (duh)

I buy my music from iTunes (shocking isn't it?). Makes it easier for me, plus my downloads are way faster and I am guaranteed good sound quality, plus I like my cover artwork.

EddieSosa

EddieSosa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
HAHAHA; i love the simpsons.

adamworthy

adamworthy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

I buy my music from iTunes (shocking isn't it?). Makes it easier for me, plus my downloads are way faster and I am guaranteed good sound quality, plus I like my cover artwork.

All my music is from iTunes and CD's i've bought ^_^

Nick14

Nick14

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
I DL my music and connects my phone to Itunes and lets it download the coverart -_- Serious i use spotify for my music

adamworthy

adamworthy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

I DL my music and connects my phone to Itunes and lets it download the coverart :P Serious i use spotify for my music

Woo Spotify :D :|

I DL my music and connects my phone to Itunes and lets it download the coverart :P Serious i use spotify for my music

Woo Spotify :D :dev:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy