Thanks Insanelymac for everything!

3 posts in this topic

Honestly, I don't deserve a whole thread for this, but...

I need to leave this message board (as well as others) for good.

I appreciate all the things the community has done for me, starting with Dax, who helped me setup my first hackintosh, all the way to each member who contributed their hard work to each kext, patch, documentation, etc. You guys are doing an AMAZING job here!

Since then I have bought a real mac (several, now), and I thank you guys for helping me make this transition.

I need to better myself; life is way too short. I want to focus on making myself more socially involved with life, accomplishing things that I've never thought dreamed of.

Of course, I'll always be a nerd at heart, heck, my main source of income is through the internet (by various means of ecommerce stores!)

I've scrambled my passwords and changed my e-mail address so I can't log back in. I feel its the only way.

Sorry for making you all read this blabber, but quite frankly, InsanelyMac is one of the most down to earth, warmest, friendliest message boards on the net. Please stay this way!

Cheers to good health, and remember to follow your dreams -- if you don't have dreams, what do you have?

R.I.P. Prawker, and I hope the best to all!

• 7 years later...

This forum is the only one that makes me wanna visit post and help everyday. Great people, very wise coders and programmers, great hackers, all working to one intent. Freedom of runming our OS of choice in any hardware :)