Fresh release iATKOS 5i 10.5.5 DVD for Intel

zerocoolwizard

22 posts in this topic

iATKOS 5i 10.5.5 DVD for Intel is released. To get it search P.....Bay under MAC releases.

Cheers

The following text is taken from .nfo file of actual torr.......

OSX86 is a collaborative hacking project to run the Mac OS X computer operating system on non-Apple personal computers with x86 architecture processors.

This upload includes iATKOS 5i DVD iso image and md5 rtf file.

iATKOS 5i DVD: Leopard 10.5.5 Build 9F33 OSX86 installer DVD for Intel CPU X86 computers.

The oscar goes to Apple and OSX86 community..

Attention:

1- This DVD is designed for Intel architectures.

Minimum requirements: Intel SSE2 CPU, 512MB RAM, 10GB free space on target partition, OpenGL VGA card.

Recommended: Intel Core CPU, 1GB RAM, 15GB free space on target partition, nVidia 6xxx or newer - ATI X1300 or newer - Intel GMA950 or X3100 VGA card.

2- This DVD includes Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5 (9F33) installation.

3- Make sure that the md5 checksum of your iATKOS iso image matches the one posted on our website or the one in md5.rtf file. Otherwise you may have a faulty DVD image. Use quality media/burner and burn slowly.

Information:

- This OSX86 installation DVD release supports both GPT and MBR partitioned harddrives.

- The major improvement on this 5i release is updating your running system using software updater just like real Macs. This is possible for Intel based chipsets. Please read the information about preparing an upgradable system.

- Main system is fully stock! That means it can't run on x86 hardware without selecting none of x86 patches. At least you need to choose one of the decrypters.

cheers

osx86.Türk team

pc_efi v9

Kernel 9.5

SMBIOS (tried with all the "enablers" no classic x86 ones)

and VGA (x3100)

and SATA

Installation went fine, the only problem is that when the introductions comes it says:

"before you begin... There's no keyboard connected to your computer. Please connect your Keyboard"

How to fix this?? Someone can help me?

i've a HP 6510B, worked well with Iatkos4i

I have 2 questions if someone can please help:

1. Can I move all custom kexts and Boot.plist to the /Extras/Extensions folder with this installation?

My goal is to add EFI Strings of my vid card after installations and leave the OS X as Vanilla as possible

2. This release did not have any Audio Drivers. What do I need to get sound working on my GA-P35-DS3R motherboard?

I see on the forums about something called AppleHDA and enablers or something, but I don't understand it clearly after reading. Can someone please help or point me to the right direction? Or can I add EFI Strings for my sound?

Thank you.

This release did not have any Audio Drivers. What do I need to get sound working on my GA-P35-DS3R motherboard?

I see on the forums about something called AppleHDA and enablers or something, but I don't understand it clearly after reading. Can someone please help or point me to the right direction? Or can I add EFI Strings for my sound?

Thank you.

try pcwiz's Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3x Control Center

t70k7a.png

Drivers

Audio: ALC889A and ALC888 (patched AppleHDA.kext with HDAEnabler.kext plugin)

Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111B (AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext from RTGMac2.pkg)

SATA Controller: Intel ICH9/ICH9R (patched IOATAFamily.kext by DuNE)

IDE Controller: JMicron 20360/20363 (JMicronATA.kext)

Fixes

PS/2 Fix (ApplePS2Controller.kext and AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext plugin by Chun-Nan)

Shutdown Fix (Compiled onecore.c by ovof; disassembled version of cobranails PowerOff Fix package)

Restart Fix (patched AppleACPIPlatform.kext)

10.5.4 (9.4.0) Vanilla Kernel installation

10.5.4 (9.4.0) modbin Kernel installation

SMBIOS Fix (AppleSMBIOSEFI.kext by Chun-Nan)

Download

Have a couple of issues.

1. Cannot access network shares (not local HDD shares) from Windows...vice versa works fine. This was the same in the earlier release.

2. Software update does not "install and keep". Works fine with iDeneb.

Is there something that I could fix here?

Thanks

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry986955

Uhhhh... Help please?

Edit - I figured out how to get into the DVD, but after I install and restart, and the Apple screen appears, a gray "o" with a / through it appears. I checked with the -v command, and it said "Failed to load extension com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort." When I installed, I chose:

-iATKOS Main System

-PC-EFI Bootloader

-SMBIOS MacBook

-AppleDecrypt.kext

-9.2.0 Kernal ToH

-OHR

-x86 ACPI

Someone please help!

"

Have a couple of issues.

1. Cannot access shares from Windows...vice versa works fine. This was the same in the earlier release.

2. Software update does not "install and keep". Works fine with iDeneb.

Is there something that I could fix here?

Thanks

1. If you have some free space, use a partitioner and create a new FAT-32 partition and label it "FILE SHARE." That's what I did.

2. I cannot answer this, since I have no knowledge about iDeneb.

Hope it helps :thumbsup_anim:

I have the iAtkos 5i DVD that I torrented. When I try to boot it, it gives me this error message:

System Config file '/com.apple.boot.S/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist' not found

I tried a new DVD, and I tried redownloading the torrent file. Does anyone know why this is happening, and how I can make it work?

• 1 year later...

Hi there, I'm having a problem installing iAtkos 5i on my PC. Can you tell me what are the patches that I need for my PC? Here's my PC spec:

CPU: Intel Dual Core E2200 2.2Ghz - Instructions sets: MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, EM64T

DDR2: 3072MBytes - Channel #: 2 - DC Mode: Symetric

Mainbord: Intel P35/G33/G31 - Southbridge: 82801GB (ICH7/R) - LPCIO: IT7818

Graphics: Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family - Chip type: Intel® GMA 3100 - Display Memory: 286 MB

Sound Device: VIA High Definition Audio

I tried installing it for the 3rd time. It wouldn't allow the DVD to boot up, my PC always restarted. But when I tried hitting "cpus=1 -v" it worked and I was able to install the iAtkos DVD. The first time I installed it, I had a problem for restarting my PC for the first time, I hit "-v" it would go on and suddenly it wouldn't continue (seems my PC is not responding) I also tried to hit enter upon booting, the apple logo would appear and there's rotating thing and it would stop then there's an error message that says "you need to restart your PC" with different translation. I booted my PC again and tried to hit "cpus=1 -x" it would pass the apple logo then suddenly appeared the gray screen" then it would stop. I tried all the commands but still unsuccessful. Help me.