3 Graphics Cards Fully Working at the Same Time

willzz32

7 posts in this topic

Just thought id let you know i have 3 graphics cards working in ideneb 10.5.5 all with QE/CI.

2x 8400gs pcie and 1 fx5200 pci QE/CI.

From a clean install i installed nvdarwin installer 1.2.4mpkg and rebooted .Then i ran easy efi studio and added 1x8400gs and restarted and finally i used easy install nvinject to add the nvinject 0.2.0 dual cards kext.Rebooted and was amazed that i have 3 cards all with full support.

I have been searching for days on the net to try and get just 1 card working properly.

If you wish to see the kext or plist let me know. Hope this help.

SCREENSHOTS.zip

All 3 cards working properly and using QE/CI AND GL .Can play games on any of the five screens with full acceleration .You will see from the zip file there are screenshots of mac info showing all functions enabled.I use 4xscreens on 2x8400gs and 1x screen on fx5200.

SPECS.

FATALITY FP IN9 ,Q6600 OC 2.92GHZ,2GB RAM ,SATA AND IDE HD,750W POWER SUPPLY.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
this is interesting because everyone told me that i couldnt use a PCI card and get full acceleration, i think i might try it now just to see if i can move away from this weak gma950

That's had me thinking as well, got an old P4 box with AGP and PCI, might get a dirt cheap FX5200 of fleabay and drag it out of the loft :wacko: