PCIe GeForce 7600GS (XFX - Device ID : 0x0392) iDeneb

stufff

2 posts in this topic

Friends, I have a choice of two cards (GMA950 and GeForce 7600GX). Currently, with GMA950, I am getting 1600x1200 with NO hardware acceleration

Can somebody please help me with getting the PCIe GeForce 7600GS (XFX - Device ID : 0x0392) - Desktop Card to work on the latest iDeneb (10.5.5) installation?

I have trolled thro the forums, but most of them talk about the MOBILE version of 7600GS and NOT the desktop one..

Also, nvinstaller.com says that injectors will not work on 10.5.5

I have tried with my limited knowledge on how to get HW acceleration working, but no avail...

The reason I am desparate is that I want to learn how to develop iPhone apps and dont have the money to invest in a Mac... Any help will be greatly appreciated... heartly..

Here are my details ..

-------

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

PCIe Lane Width: x16

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x0392

Revision ID: 0x00a1

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1280 x 1024

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Software

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Not Supported

TRY NVKUSH WITH A FRESH INSTALL ON 10.5.5

Friends, I have a choice of two cards (GMA950 and GeForce 7600GX). Currently, with GMA950, I am getting 1600x1200 with NO hardware acceleration

Can somebody please help me with getting the PCIe GeForce 7600GS (XFX - Device ID : 0x0392) - Desktop Card to work on the latest iDeneb (10.5.5) installation?

I have trolled thro the forums, but most of them talk about the MOBILE version of 7600GS and NOT the desktop one..

Also, nvinstaller.com says that injectors will not work on 10.5.5

I have tried with my limited knowledge on how to get HW acceleration working, but no avail...

The reason I am desparate is that I want to learn how to develop iPhone apps and dont have the money to invest in a Mac... Any help will be greatly appreciated... heartly..

Here are my details ..

-------

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

PCIe Lane Width: x16

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x0392

Revision ID: 0x00a1

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays: