iphone SDK crashes hackintosh!

sale666

20 posts in this topic

hello i have tryed jas 10.5.2 , ideneb 10.5.4, leo4all 10.5.4, iatkos 4a 10.5.4 and on every of them when i install iphone sdk it asks me for a reboot and when i reboot machine encounters an error and has to restart!

can some 1 tell me how to fix this? i just downloaded kalaway 10.5.2!

my config

amd athlon 6000+ x2

nvidia 8800gtx

4gb geil ultra 800mhz

asrock alive nf6g-vsta

1x 200gb sataII seagate

1x 500gb sataII seagate

---------------------------------

my other problem is ethernet drivers! and iv found out i have the PHY ethernet that makes trouble because its an nforce 4 chipset!

on my research only forcedeth can fix that! but im unsure how to install that! grrr...

some help on my issues? thanks!

Try

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=12933

and try

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=125569

The latter one is eno's driver...that one is very stable and has a lot of development dedication...

It works with my nForce LAN (nForce 430 LAN)

They are kext files...You should download Kext Helper, you can install the LAN drivers (kexts) with that programme...Make sure you install only ONE of the above...My advice is...

Download the latest eno driver, install it with Kext Helper...then TURN OFF YOUR PC....remove the LAN cable for 30 seconds...plug it back in...Turn on your PC,...go to BIOS, and turn off HPET...Save the changes, boot into Mac and go to system prefs, network....See if that works:)

Report back to me;)

hey thank you man for your reply! however iv tried the first thing and my pc would allways hang than shut off and reboot!

however i see this new stuff on the second link and has this stuff to download! im unsure how to try to set it up and witch 1 to download!

Kernel extension:

0.61.5alpha_osx Attached File nForceLAN.kext.zip ( 37.26K ) Number of downloads: 235

0.62.0n alpha_osx Attached File nForceLAN.kext.zip ( 38.4K ) Number of downloads: 201

0.62.1n alpha_osx Attached File nForceLAN.kext.zip ( 39.46K ) Number of downloads: 168

0.62.2n alpha_osx Attached File nForceLAN_0.62.2n.kext.zip ( 40K ) Number of downloads: 200

0.62.3n beta_osx Attached File nForceLAN_0.62.3.kext.zip ( 40.02K ) Number of downloads: 792

0.62.4n beta_osx Attached File nForceLAN_0.62.4n.kext.zip ( 40.08K ) Number of downloads: 127

i assume the last 1 is the newest 1! but im not going to install it being unsure what im doing! can you provide some help what should i try and how to install?

Thank you!

Download Kext Helper and download 0.62.4n beta_osx....

Unzip 0.62.4n beta_osx and start Kext Helper. Then drag the kext file into the Kext Helper window, fill in your password and press easy install...It should say something like install seems to be fine...Then turn off your pc...Unplug the LAN cable for 30 secondes, and plug it back in...Then turn on your pc, and go to your BIOS...Then look for HPET, and make sure it's set to disabled (or off) Save the changes, reboot and boot into Mac OSX....

When Mac OSX is booted up, go to System Preferences, then Network...You should see a new LAN option working...

EDIT: FIRST REMOVE FORCEDETH!!!

Go to your Leopard disk (where Mac OS X is installed onto) Then go to System/Library/Extensions/ and look for forcedeth (just type force (like in windows xp/vista)...When you find it...DELETE it...and REBOOT...Then follow my steps:)

You my friend, YOU ARE A GOD! GENIOUS! THANK YOU A MILION TIMES!!!! FINALY WORKING!

You where fast and correct and easy steps to follow! dude u rock! thank you sooo much!

Now a have a new question :angel: ... i know im annoying XD...

well i have a QWERTZ keyboard and when i press z it writes me y and i cant write AT like me(AT)gmail.com!

Can you tell me how to set that? iv been trying for hours! im from croatia and i set in international to croatian keyboard and still isnt working! its a pc keyboard so i should some how also set the control keys and stuff!

and what about my video driver? when i was installing os x i chose NVinject ktxts and it says its some kind of enabler so is my graphics driver installed? because im downloading call of duty 4 and really wana play =)...

Thank you mate!

You my friend, YOU ARE A GOD! GENIOUS! THANK YOU A MILION TIMES!!!! FINALY WORKING!

You where fast and correct and easy steps to follow! dude u rock! thank you sooo much!

Now a have a new question :) ... i know im annoying XD...

well i have a QWERTZ keyboard and when i press z it writes me y and i cant write AT like me(AT)gmail.com!

Can you tell me how to set that? iv been trying for hours! im from croatia and i set in international to croatian keyboard and still isnt working! its a pc keyboard so i should some how also set the control keys and stuff!

and what about my video driver? when i was installing os x i chose NVinject ktxts and it says its some kind of enabler so is my graphics driver installed? because im downloading call of duty 4 and really wana play =)...

Thank you mate!

For your keyboard...try this...

Go to System-Preferences->International->Input Menu...then choose your language..a flag will pop up at the system bar (top-right) click it and select the county...and there you go...you now have a QWERTZ layout;)

As for your videocard...What videocard are you using, and which Mac OSX version (distro) did you install?

P.S. You should not install any videodrivers when installing osx...It causes a lot of trouble with many people...instead install it AFTER mac osx installation;)

im using iAtkos 4a (amd version)... iv got nvidia 8800 GTX!

As for games will they work for my machine? will they detect its a hackintosh or something? because i was trying to download americas army now and i cant because the deploy client fails to start! =(...

Been under keyboard and no where to set! =(... all i got is modifier keys and i can chose japanese pallete and stuff!... however i cannot change to pc keyboard qwertz! grrr

I just edited my post regarding the keyboard, read it again;)

As for games on mac...it should work just fine;)

I'm guessing iAtkos 4a is 10.5.4?

If so, download NVinstaller v.52

LINK

http://www.mediafire.com/?kn9jpyan1gd

It should work...let me know if it doesn't;)

Make sure you boot with -v -f (reboot after install, then at the darwin screen with the 5 sec. countdown type -v -f)

yes its the 10.5.4 one... ok iv done as you said but im not sure if its installed! my cursour change from a blue one to a black one ;).. lol..

but i belive its all ok! booted fine after it!

Can you now help me how to set up the qwertz keyboard so i can write normaly and write the monkey for email...

thanks man =)...

btw is there any way i can get cod 4 pc version to work on mac? because torrents for mac have no seeders =( downloading at 5kbps... =( =(

Go to System Prefs-->Display...see if you can change the resolution...if so, it's all good;)

For your keyboard...try this...

Go to System-Preferences->International->Input Menu...then choose your language..a flag will pop up at the system bar (top-right) click it and select the county...and there you go...you now have a QWERTZ layout;)

(I edited the post saying this)

And no, there is no way to install the PC version on Mac...Go to piratebay.org and look for 'Call of Duty 4 [k'ed] MAC'...That one has the most seeders:)

Good luck, and let me know how it all goes:)

for keyboard all ready done that and the defualt for croatia is qwerty has been last few years on mac! however i was all ways a pc user and using qwertz! grrr i think i should swap letters in one of the config files!

and yeh been downloading the one from piratebay and all other sources still only a few seeds =(... 189 days left to download XD ill...

for video yes i can change resolution and refresh rate! so i guess it works =) yey!

hey thanks german takes care of my qwertz! excepot for the AT (meATgmail.com) i have it under letter V when i press alt gr + v than it should give me the monkey! btw do you in any case have a premium rapid share account? i found rapidshare links for download COD 4 for mac! but its in 72 parts and gives me option only to download 1 than wait for hours to download part 2! grrr...

Thanks!